Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry96

Mystery incoming free transfer?

Now, I'm not for a second saying I think we're going to get Zlatan.

But if we were to pay for a player with his record, we'd expect to pay tens of millions, easily.

£250k a week for a year contract works out at £13million. Bet they'd make that back on shirt sales alone.

Maths works out, shame it'll never happen though!

But if we were to pay for a player with his record, we'd expect to pay tens of millions, easily.

£250k a week for a year contract works out at £13million. Bet they'd make that back on shirt sales alone.

how? they're not making enough shirts at the moment anyway

You need to quit smoking that shit man

Interesting maths. If we made say UKP20 per shirt sold ? We would have to sell 650,000 shirts with his name on the back to recoup UKP13,000,000. A tall order I suspect.

Interesting maths. If we made say UKP20 per shirt sold ? We would have to sell 650,000 shirts with his name on the back to recoup UKP13,000,000. A tall order I suspect.

Factor in Puma's supply chain and I would say that we have a better chance of winning the quadruple.

Admittedly, I was probably being a little hopeful in thinking we might sell 650k shirts with Ibra on the back. 

But, even though 250k a week is a lot, the overall cost isn't unthinkable given there's no transfer fee - as long as the signing fee isn't massive of course.

Admittedly, I was probably being a little hopeful in thinking we might sell 650k shirts with Ibra on the back. 

But, even though 250k a week is a lot, the overall cost isn't unthinkable given there's no transfer fee - as long as the signing fee isn't massive of course.

Get him some coupons for free baked bean and bacon pasties from Greggs and jobs a gud 'un!

The one thing all the players asked for from Steve Walsh was NOT to sign anyone with a massive ego. So why would he go against all of them just to sign Zlatan? Would ruin morale.

I think they'd rather have Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the dressing room than Ulloa if i'm honest.

Archived