Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry96

Mystery incoming free transfer?

Will be that keeper mika (sp)

Rumours on Twitter and elsewhere that we are set to sign Perez. According to Marca, we have activated his release clause.

Neither will/would be a free transfer....

Could be Sandro?

Signing Zlatan would be as big, if not bigger of a statement of intent then Leicester winning the league. Zlatan and Vardy would be an utterly unstoppable strike force combination for any defence in world football. Having said that I would be more shell-shocked then I was a month ago if we did sign this fella, but it's Leicester and literally anything can happen.

So according to Steve Walsh, the players have asked for no big egos.. Can't imagine us signing a **** with the biggest ego in the world if we want to keep the squad happy.

If you asked anyone who has coached Zlatan about his attitude they would all tell you that he is utterly professional works hard and demands from his team mates and is a good team player. It's just his on screen persona that makes him out to be a bit of a nobhead full of arrogance and selfishness. In fact if you look at his profile he is a Walsh signing all over, had a tough background and had to really work for his success. That being said there really isn't a chance he would sign for us tbh I don't think, would demand too much wages and the size of clubs that would be going in for him they would be able to offer more

Guest Cujek

Richie Wellens released by Shrewsbury, just sayin..

At least we would have someone to blame if we don't win the league again.

Archived