Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

For all the money in the world Mahrez wouldn't go to another English or French club.

French club I can believe as he has already said the league is average. I don't have any doubt that he would join any of the top 4 given the chance unfortunately.

If he signs for arsenal, he waves bye bye to barcalona, however, stays with us, shows his potential in europe and Barca sign him with a year left on his contract with us meaning we get big money and he gets his dream job.

Is it too early to talk about my bowel movements?

Foxes Talk Rule 57 section C paragraph 4 states and I quote "Any mention of the regularity of bowel movements shall not be tolerated until the said thread reaches 100 pages" however i think I read it is ok to mention dinosaurs and slag off players wifes.........

If he signs for arsenal, he waves bye bye to barcalona, however, stays with us, shows his potential in europe and Barca sign him with a year left on his contract with us meaning we get big money and he gets his dream job.

Good point.  If he goes to Arsenal then they wont sell him, you just have to look at how long they have been holding onto their under performing players. 

Hopefully he hasn't got a release clause so the club can tell Wenger to do one.  Give Mahrez a massive wage rise/bonus targets, even if he's unhappy tell him he's not being sold for at least a year to help us in the CL and get a replacement ready and then he can have his big move.  He might sulk for a while but will up his game so the world can see him do it at the next level.  

In todays market anything less than 45M for Mahrez would fell like being short changed.  If he gets his Barca move then we should try to get a player in with the deal.

We need our transfers to start benefitting us rather than the buying club and agent.

Careful - Arsenal are Barca's feeder club!

Arsenal clearly want to be us. First they try and steal our scouts, now our players. They'll be after Schwarzer next

Wenger probably hopes they'll change from being the graveyard for talented players

Good point.  If he goes to Arsenal then they wont sell him, you just have to look at how long they have been holding onto their under performing players. 

Hopefully he hasn't got a release clause so the club can tell Wenger to do one.  Give Mahrez a massive wage rise/bonus targets, even if he's unhappy tell him he's not being sold for at least a year to help us in the CL and get a replacement ready and then he can have his big move.  He might sulk for a while but will up his game so the world can see him do it at the next level.  

In todays market anything less than 45M for Mahrez would fell like being short changed.  If he gets his Barca move then we should try to get a player in with the deal.

We need our transfers to start benefitting us rather than the buying club and agent.

Yeah, because big clubs like Barcelona are so eager to buy underachieving Arsenal players... Of the few players on an upwards curve, Bellerin is strongly rumored away this summer.

Archived