Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Leicester City chief confident Jamie Vardy will turn down £20million Arsenal move

The dream is to keep everyone for another 12 months and build. Kante goes Chelsea or Man U he gets an extra 50k a week but misses champions league. Mahrez goes he sits on the bench at a top team. Vardy goes to Arsenal and ends up on the wing or an impact sub. Stay at Leicester

'But I think he will stay'

would hardly be egg on his face if he left. Maybe it's what Top thinks. He could say 'we really don't know' or 'it's up to jamie' like Claudio has done. I think this is Top just trying to apply a little pressure if it's possible. He talks about us being 'one big family'. He is probably hoping that NG and RIyad see the quotes too. whilst Jamie is away he has plenty of thinking time alone and the only person with him in that squad with an interest is wilshere. If he really hasn't made up his mind, the club will be very concerned that they have no one on the inside to counter that.

Surprises me that you can get 5/2 against.

'But I think he will stay'

would hardly be egg on his face if he left. Maybe it's what Top thinks. He could say 'we really don't know' or 'it's up to jamie' like Claudio has done. I think this is Top just trying to apply a little pressure if it's possible. He talks about us being 'one big family'. He is probably hoping that NG and RIyad see the quotes too. whilst Jamie is away he has plenty of thinking time alone and the only person with him in that squad with an interest is wilshere. If he really hasn't made up his mind, the club will be very concerned that they have no one on the inside to counter that.

Surprises me that you can get 5/2 against.

At a guess I'd say everyone that needs to know already does?

The hope( for me) is new contracts and a few quality signings to show our ambition all unveiled at once.

A big two fingers so to speak...

Champions of England!

as previously stated "clubs may buy our players but they cant buy our bond". A lot is talked about Vardy Mahrez Kante, imo yes they are the best players but not necessarily the most important.. Morgan Huth Kasper Simpson Fuchs are the strong characters that form the glue of the bond

as previously stated "clubs may buy our players but they cant buy our bond". A lot is talked about Vardy Mahrez Kante, imo yes they are the best players but not necessarily the most important.. Morgan Huth Kasper Simpson Fuchs are the strong characters that form the glue of the bond

Would have to add Vardy into that list among others. Remember whose house the players all watched the Chelsea v Spurs game at.

Just caught a bit of JV's interview with five live.

Said something like 'things happen for a reason' re last season and something to the effect that you move on to the next thing in your life. was speaking re the tournement but I could easily interpret it as job done and what's now on the agenda. Will try and catch the whole thing on radio player so I can get it into context.

Just caught a bit of JV's interview with five live.

Said something like 'things happen for a reason' re last season and something to the effect that you move on to the next thing in your life. was speaking re the tournement but I could easily interpret it as job done and what's now on the agenda. Will try and catch the whole thing on radio player so I can get it into context.

I honesty think he's gone just doesn't want to say anything until the Euro's are over to save face

Archived