Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Leicester City chief confident Jamie Vardy will turn down £20million Arsenal move

Arsene is only stating what is currently public fact

Vardy is a lcfc player

he hasn't chosen to join afc

Jamie has stated that he will make up his mind after the euros. Arsene can hardly say - 'I think he will come here' because if he doesn't, he will lose even more status than he would already if he turns them down.

Top can say that he thinks he will stay as he is our player

Arsene is playing it down. there is plenty of background noise from the lcfc end that he is staying. However, I go back to EC. It was the same then.

Just got to hope that the club has this totally in hand in tandem with RM and hopefully NG (straws again)

streamable.com/y1b3

(Video) Wenger has confirmed to Chinese sports TV that Jamie Vardy will stay at Leicester City. He has rejected the chance to join Arsenal.

Here's the article folks if you're interested. Does sound quite positive:

Eurosport : Wenger on Vardy: "On what I know he will stay at Leicester" - http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2016-2017/wenger-on-vardy-on-what-i-know-he-will-stay-at-leicester_sto5654207/story.shtml

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

"Jamie Vardy at the moment is at Leicester and on what I know he will stay at Leicester."

Not concrete, Wenger could simply just be playing it down, but it sounds very promising.

Who the hell is Jamie Wardy??? Glad that at least he's staying....

Fingers crossed for Jamie Vardy still....

Archived