Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Leicester City chief confident Jamie Vardy will turn down £20million Arsenal move

Wenger has form for saying things that aren't correct in transfer dealings

Apparently he denied knowing much about cazorla and said that there was no deal in the pipeline just before he was signed.

I maintain that despite the noise on Twitter, nothing much has changed on this.

Ornstein tweet reveals that arsenal felt they needed to respond to our counter offer but aren't prepared to improve theirs.

Vards had to decide where he wants to play or where he wants to sit on the bench

Isn't that the 'ITK' oik who claimed Vardy would make a decision before 11.30am when England flew out? When that turned out not to be the case his still claimed Vardy would make his decision the same day? Again turned out not to be the case.

I'll take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

Isn't that the 'ITK' oik who claimed Vardy would make a decision before 11.30am when England flew out? When that turned out not to be the case his still claimed Vardy would make his decision the same day? Again turned out not to be the case.

Maybe but Arsenal fans seem to think he's connected there. The deadline thing might have been what Vardy told Arsenal?

I won't feel comfortable until September 1st tbh but I think this is promising.

Yeah that bloke also said he was having a medical. Wouldn't really treat his tweets as gospel.

But we know that vardy cancelled his medical. ITK's on here and parlour both said as much. So something was planned.

Arsenal were expecting stuff to happen. Ornstein is well connected at the Emirates. He is a journalist who is reporting what he has found out through his contacts. If events take a turn then as they say, 'don't shoot the messenger'.

Deal was signed last monday - so I am told, in France. They didn't use the helicopter to fly club officials out there, because they know you lot watch it like a hawk :-)

With the greatest respect, why waste everyone's time posting blatant horse shit like this?

Archived