Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Leicester City chief confident Jamie Vardy will turn down £20million Arsenal move

After all this, in some ways it might be somewhat underwhelming if he stays here for another couple of years.

Even if he signs new deal, Arsenal will probably try and get him next year. Contracts are nothing these days tbh.

If he snubs Arsenal there is no chance they would ever come back in for him . And in anycase who's to say arsenal won't still be on the decline with that stale old fart as a manager ?

2/7. 5/2

at least they stopped drifting in the wrong direction. Just shows what a few £20 can do

On a more fluid big market

Stay. 1/4

Leave. 3/1

So you could say that currently, according to the bookies, the chances of vards going to arsenal are v similar to UK leaving the EU. We'll see in 24 hours how that has gone!

Club statement - "Leicester City have today (Thursday) agreed with the representatives of Jamie Vardy to extend the England international’s contract with the Premier League champions for a further four years.

Both parties hope that this announcement will end recent speculation regarding Jamie’s future and confirm his long term commitment to Leicester City Football Club.

Jamie will continue to focus all of his efforts on trying to achieve success with the England team at the European Championships in France.

There will be no further comment from either the Club or the player on this matter until the conclusion of the tournament."

Can I just say...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vardy: :vardy: :vardy: :vardy:

11/2 thank you.

From my info. it was a good bet, and really happy with this.

Without him actually telling me personally he wasnt going, my sources were spot on, he turned down the medical etc..

All those who slaughtered him and his wife, hang your heads in shame. I couldnt believe the amount of verbal abuse direct at them on twitter.

hopefully this will help kante and Mahrez to stay, Vardy will talk them round. I think the club are gonna 

go balls out to keep them all and I am happy with our buisness so far. A lot of moaning goes on in the transfer

season about how quickly we move, but I reckon we are flying 

Archived