Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Leicester City chief confident Jamie Vardy will turn down £20million Arsenal move

With the greatest respect, why waste everyone's time posting blatant horse shit like this?

Because I have absolutely no reason to doubt the person that told me. I also know where the information came from.

Take it or leave it. I don't care. But i was told that he was staying on wednesday. I was also told that it wouldn't be announced until after the euros

Because I have absolutely no reason to doubt the person that told me. I also know where the information came from.

Take it or leave it. I don't care. But i was told that he was staying on wednesday. I was also told that it wouldn't be announced until after the euros

That's a joke about the helicopter right??

Seems he will stay with your lot. It is a pity for us, as he is really the type of striker we need.

He's 29, yes he's had a fantastic season but he joins you and gets injured then that's £20 odd million down the shitter. If I was a gooner i'd prefer to go for a younger option.

He's staying with us. Offered 100,000 a week and I think he's accepted

Let's have the same season again please Jamie!

Some of the comments on here are disgraceful. Call yourself fans????

If you're so confident then you'll have no issues revealing who your source is, surely?

Seems he will stay with your lot. It is a pity for us, as he is really the type of striker we need.

He probably would/could be the striker that you needed, but Wenger won't utilise him to his strengths. He doesn't suit the style of play that you play. I always thought it was a strange fit.

If he's accepted 100k per year instead of 120k then that's a million a year he stands to lose which is very good of him to say the least. Reading the report it's a 4 year deal rather than a 3 which might have been what he was after in the first place.

He's staying with us. Offered 100,000 a week and I think he's accepted

Let's have the same season again please Jamie!

Some of the comments on here are disgraceful. Call yourself fans????

Didn't call him, I said if he is going, I wish he'd just get on with it.

What I will say is I'm glad he's staying, as I would like the whole team to stay together, but a little disappointed with him and his agent, in the way it's all been handled.

As wenger says he doesn't understand why he's not signed, as they knew what was happening before they went down to London.

I'm guessing it's a bit of cat and mouse, to get more money, which I understand at his point of his career, as he is late to the upper end of the professional game, but wether with England or not, I think his decision needs to be made public, if he has decided to stay, wether it's him or the club that announces it.

If he's accepted 100k per year instead of 120k then that's a million a year he stands to lose which is very good of him to say the least. Reading the report it's a 4 year deal rather than a 3 which might have been what he was after in the first place.

A million in wages now, but he stands to make far more post-career if he remains a one club man who retires as a Leicester legend.

A million in wages now, but he stands to make far more post-career if he remains a one club man who retires as a Leicester legend.

A million a year for 4 years? I think you're over estimating what being a club legend earns you these days.

If he was going to stay he would have out and said it today but for Sky sources AKA probably Vardy's agent has reiterated decision had not been made, I would say he's long gone really

We have no idea what his motivation is for delaying any announcement. It could be that his people were hoping that arsenal would up the ante and they could come back to us for more. Having publicly stated yesterday that he hadn't decided, he has to keep up the pretence, whichever way he is going.

Archived