Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsintskaro

Leicester City chief confident Jamie Vardy will turn down £20million Arsenal move

Get Deeney, Slimani and Musa in.. Let Vardy go to Arsenal.. To be honest I think he /his agent have handled this very poorly and have shown no respect for us or Arsenal!

Oh, please. Don't be so sensitive.

Other gambling websites are available!

Fwiw, still no price quoted on him staying and bizarrely, West Ham and lpool brought back into the betting (they were dropped when it became apparent that other clubs would have to bid much more than 20m)

they are bookmakers. Not offering a full book to their customers is very odd behaviour IMO.

Back up at 1/4

Whoosh

Drifted sharply from 1/4 to 4/11 to stay

Into 9/4 to go

Someone has had a bet

Skybet clueless or been told he really hasn't made up his mind ??

Can he know the answer and then bet on his own answer and make money?

Good job this isnt Schlupp we are talking about as he'd probably still lose the bet...

"dammit! *pounds table with fist* was so sure i had this right!"

Did anyone see the post on Facebook from the Leicester website that must have been quickly taken down as I can't find it again?

It claimed Jamie Vardy had signed a new contract with us until 2019.

I believe it was the one from February

No idea why it would have been uploaded though.

2/5. 2/1

was pretty well double that 48 hours ago !

You're obviously interested in odds etc, but did you not learn anything from the manager saga of last summer?

Generally markets on managers/transfers mean **** all.

You seem to have been posting the same thing regards odds for the last few weeks, too and fro either way.

You're obviously interested in odds etc, but did you not learn anything from the manager saga of last summer?

You seem to have been posting the same thing regards odds for the last few weeks, too and fro either way.

I appreciate you st Albans fox. Any news is good with me.

If i come in here and theres no update i feel like im missing something, with your posts i know im not missing anything

Just reflecting what the market is saying. I doubt there is much staked on this market so a few bets on the basis of perceived value can move it. Same thing with manager markets. If anyone knows something for sure and is prepared to have a little flutter (can't be more as in this day and age, trying to make a lot would be obvious) , then this is where we will likely see it. As you say though, it's knowing when the movement is due to some one actually knowing something.

from my perspective, having no one prepared to put money on vards leaving would be encouraging, clearly that's not currently the case.

of course no one should take anything concrete from the odds re vardy staying/leaving. It's just another indicator and probably slightly more reliable than here say though not much!

After all this, in some ways it might be somewhat underwhelming if he stays here for another couple of years.

Even if he signs new deal, Arsenal will probably try and get him next year. Contracts are nothing these days tbh.

Archived