Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

With who is probably our most influential and best ever player gone, another one could be off, our talisman nearly went and the man who with Nige basically built the the internal infrastructure of the club from nothing maybe going to a mid-table club Rudkin seriously needs to be sacked.

Whats his responsibilty? Making sure top talent comes and stays at Leicester City? Good one mate.

He's probably the most important person at the club at present. The Owners just have to keep him. Offer him a bigger sliice of any future sales like 10% of Kante's Fee. Or as said give him the director of Football title with a salery to match.

No one is irreplaceable to some people are just so key to any company that they have to be kept. He's certainly on that catagory.

Walked past a shop in Nottingham

earlier and some poor shop keeper was inconsolable mumbling something like 'I'm gunna have to sell my bum hole for crack now" 

Not sure what it was all about like..

Chill out people. We'll be fine. Think we need to get our heads round the fact that we've peaked. It's now just a case of how can we slow down the inevitable decline to a manageable time frame. Walsh has put in place a sizeable scouting team, which will still be in place (apart from that chap that went to Arsenal), think we'll still have this Window's targets laid out, and the staff and plan in place.

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Walked past a shop in Nottingham

earlier and some poor shop keeper was inconsolable mumbling something like 'I'm gunna have to sell my bum hole for crack now" 

Not sure what it was all about like..

Question is did you offer to help them out? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Chill out people. We'll be fine. Think we need to get our heads round the fact that we've peaked. It's now just a case of how can we slow down the inevitable decline to a manageable time frame. Walsh has put in place a sizeable scouting team, which will still be in place (apart from that chap that went to Arsenal), think we'll still have this Window's targets laid out, and the staff and plan in place.

That whole post is a massive contradiction.

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Question is did you offer to help them out? :ph34r:

Life is all about identifying the weak and taking advantage.....

Which is how I have made the story relevant to this thread lol

12 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

....not sure if serious?.....

15 minutes ago, treer said:

So you have thieved £10 from a women in a shop, who most likely is on minimum wage, and working for the upkeep of her family.

You must be one nice bloke.

No he's serious just a product of the snowflake generation

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Sky sources say BBC Humberside have  triggered Stringer's release clause....... .. Any volunteers to drive him to Hull??

Don't forget to keep us updated on his Medical situation :)

1 hour ago, Callabinho said:

I can picture Walsh walking into Top's office...."Boss i want to leave"....Top spins around in his black chair gently stroking a stray cat and then pushes the button revealing a shark pool 'neath the feet of our esteemed scout. 

lol brilliant lol

or paint his tallywhacker gold in an unfortunate smelting accident? :unsure:lol

47 minutes ago, MPH said:

To me things can mean one of only one things.

Walsh feels he is being undermined in the transfer selection process by Ranieri

Or maybe he wants to better himself, get a well deserved promotion and some recognition, earn more money, and live closer to his family.

I don't begrudge him one little bit as I'd probably do the same. He doesn't cross the white line and play 90 minutes for us, so I'm not going to get too stressed about it. We won the PL so it was inevitable we'd get raped and pillaged. We need to stop placing blame, get on with it, get over it, and move on...

Archived