Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's our diplomatic line " if people are unhappy, we won't stand in their way " which is making us look a bit of a joke. It's fairly obvious that players and coaches can force a move when unhappy but that doesn't mean you roll over at first sign of unhappiness and just let them go fairly easily. 

Ok, we don't know what's gone on but this last few days has been unreal and it could well unsettle others and cause massive unrest. How this is happening at a time that we are our most strongest in the history of our existence makes it even more baffling.

I feel very disillusioned right now.

My thoughts entirely. The only saving grace for me is this is exactly how I felt last year. But I really do think in losing Walsh (and Shakespeare could well follow) that we'll slowly but surely tumble.

Getting increasingly concerned that Rudkin is a problem.

Just now, st albans fox said:

may not be a popular statement but where is the evidence that this has anything to do with rudkin ? 

He's in charge of all the negotiations for player and staff contracts. Hence Kante going for half his value and now Walshy leaving.

You really think he would have tried hard to keep a man that's been offered a position similar to his own? He'll have felt very threatened by it.

What on earth is going on?  If we're genuinely going in for players like Keane and Brady with bids over £10m, Deeney previously with bids close to £30m, have sold Kante for £30m and are now losing the man widely accepted as the man behind our fantastic recruitment then we have one hell of a dog s*** negotiation team.

The ambition is the club seems unbelievably low after the greatest success they could ever wish for. 

It may not be the case but everything at the moment seems of cashing in on success and the fame. From the lack of redevelopment to the ground to the hefty increases in membership fees. Then the lack of fight to keep players and staff. How come everyone one of our transfer deals takes forever and yet Kante is done within 5 days, Walsh gone within 4/5? 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

may not be a popular statement but where is the evidence that this has anything to do with rudkin ? 

We've had several people talk about him on here regarding youth team issues and him as a person.

Percy broke the story and seems to think Rudkin thinks he can do the job... What does he base that on exactly, if true.

Half our players seem to have stupid clauses in contracts that nobody else in this country seemingly has.

Directly responsible, no of course not nobody knows that. But there are a lot of questions and I hope to god the owners question things.

16 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You think all the people left behind won't be poached if they are any good?

Coincidence that we started advertising for video analyst positions today?!

We've been advertising for that role for around 3 weeks now. 

Maybe the guy just wants a change and Everton is his ideal. Maybe there is more to life than Leicester.

Our club does not revolve around one or two people. People move on in life and we just have to make sure we get the right person in to succeed. We are in a great position to attract someone high profile to this position.

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not a drop of evidence, it's all based on an assumption because people need someone to blame.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Not a drop of evidence, it's all based on an assumption because people need someone to blame.

Well whoever it is needs looking at. £20 mill release clauses, Kante goes for fvck all now our best scout is leaving. Good grief.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Well whoever it is needs looking at. £20 mill release clauses, Kante goes for fvck all now our best scout is leaving. Good grief.

Do you think that Walsh had a release clause? Somebody offered him a job and he took it, these things happen.

Ffs calm down everyone. We have lost one player and head scout and some of you are going into melt-down. If he wanted to leave, for whatever reasons, then so be it.. I felt the same when Mark McGhee left.

i agree it is very odd, but before we tar and feather Rudders, let's wait for a statement from the Club. 

We need a new signing (and not Brady) to energise us all.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

The way it's going we would've been in a better position not having the season we did.

i hoped for a few marquee signings and push on.

lose kante

lose walsh

mahrez rumoured

Vardy fiasco 

what a load of bollocks so far :(

Add to that you've got Drinkwater who has the season of his life and we've not spoken to him about enhanced terms.  After the season we have just had, how was the first job not to sit down and look at every player's contract and consider improved terms?  Criminal.

Archived