Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

Club have rejected an approach from EFC.

Walsh has spoken to Everton regardless.

Walsh (like many before him) didn't take to the (now old) news that LCFC have rejected the approach too kindly. At least wanted the chance to talk to them. Walsh hands in resignation. Close thread.

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Walsh (like many before him) didn't take to the (now old) news that LCFC have rejected the approach too kindly. At least wanted the chance to talk to them. Walsh hands in resignation. Close thread.

Mate that's a pretty shit story, got anything a bit more upbeat?

8 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

I can picture Walsh walking into Top's office...."Boss i want to leave"....Top spins around in his black chair gently stroking a stray cat and then pushes the button revealing a shark pool 'neath the feet of our esteemed scout. 

lollollol

1 minute ago, SlaneyLCFC said:

I'm guessing the sale of N'golo triggered this perhaps? 

either way it feels a little embarrassing seeing him amd kantè go in less then a week

I think so mate, saw N'golo and Walsh cruising round Highfields in the Mini blaring out some banging dubstep a few weeks ago. Home boyz 4 lyfe I heard.

9 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

So, now we move on - and look forward to Walsh's replacement !  Any ideas who that could be ?  An Italian perhaps ?

14 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Given your only record of posting about transfers before they've happened is saying Cambiasso had re-signed, is there any actual reason we should trust anything beyond the first two sentences, which is all that's actually been confirmed.

1 minute ago, MPH said:

To me things can mean one of only one things.

Walsh feels he is being undermined in the transfer selection process by Ranieri

Don't understand that first sentence and don't know how you have come to that conclusion in the second.

Nobody knows why he is leaving but it seems like a promotion, Everton have got a hell of a lot of money, he's from that area and the manager who brought him to the club has been sacked.

Why people always need to claim there's been some sort of controversy or falling out is beyond me.

16 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Well hopefully we have some standard restrictive covenants in there to stop him working for at least six months.

I get this important and he would be a huge loss but why do we have to jump to every conclusion under the sun.

its because Kanté left

its because of Rudkin

its because of Ranieri

its because of global warming

blame Isis.

how about he is getting an opportunity close to home and he thinks winning the premier league with Leicester is the furthest he can go with us. Relax, role with it, life and Leicester City will go on.

I can handle Kante leaving...

I can handle Mahrez leaving...

What I can't handle is the man id be 100% confident in replacing those 2 players with similar / quality up and coming players... The man is nothing short of a genius 

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

To me things can mean one of only one things.

Walsh feels he is being undermined in the transfer selection process by Ranieri

Or just got offered more money to do a job he will never be able to do here with Rudkin still alive

Archived