Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brucey

Schmeichel vs Zieler

Just got back from the game.....I had said in the Schmeichel transfer topic that there is no comparison. Zieler  is at best No.2...,even in the game time so far he is not a patch on Kasper. To be honest I am not sure about him full stop having watched him in Germany but hopefully Kasper remains fit !!

Just now, Col city fan said:

I have no idea how anyone could base anything on this evenings game, re Zieler's performance? I doubt he had much chance with any of the goals and was not helped by Mickey Mouse defending on our part.

It's not based on just tonight....I have watched him at United, in Germany and in all of our pre-season games. He's a good shot stopper at best and a good number 2. 

You our will see Col ....time will tell!

Yet again a GK error cost us.. his distribution is shite to be honest .exactly the same error against Barca ..when will he learn ffs. Throw it long to no one its comes straight back and they score.!! As for the first goal..try saving with the left hand and pushing behind not the right and pushing it forward. Peter needs to coach him better !

Been saying for a while that for me, Kasper is a top end championship / bottom end prem keeper. I've never seen a keeper since Henderson get beat by so many long shots. He flapped at the corner before they scored, which doesn't give your back 4 confidence. Then proceeded to throw the ball to elmo? And tried to blame poor gray. Lloris, De Gea, Cech, Courtois are all way ahead of him. Given the fact that no other side needs Hart..._i'd like to see us throw £20 mil plus at him. Show some ambition.

9 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Been saying for a while that for me, Kasper is a top end championship / bottom end prem keeper. I've never seen a keeper since Henderson get beat by so many long shots. He flapped at the corner before they scored, which doesn't give your back 4 confidence. Then proceeded to throw the ball to elmo? And tried to blame poor gray. Lloris, De Gea, Cech, Courtois are all way ahead of him. Given the fact that no other side needs Hart..._i'd like to see us throw £20 mil plus at him. Show some ambition.

Hart is crap though, he's well over rated lol

4 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Yeah I see your point he just kept goal for the team that won the league by 10 points I bet 90% of the other teams wish they had a keeper that keeps making mistakes like that you tool.

He kept making that same mistake last season but no one noticed as kante was there to soon mop it up, our fans underestimated how much a big influence his energy had on our team.

Archived