Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sm1

Kone

Apparently Lamine Kone could be following fat Sam out of Sunderland. Sun reckon we're interested in him along with West Brom. Played pretty well for Sunderland and could be a good signing for us. No mention of transfer fee.

Do we need another centre back? Although I wouldn't mind having another Parisian in the squad who would more than likely settle in quite quickly in the squad. Questioning the age however if we are going to get another centre half...

23 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Made pretty much all the difference to Sunderland didn't he? I think he was signed in the Jan transfer window and suddenly Sunderland had a defence...looked good.

I think Kirchoff did a good job at that. I think Sunderland needed a midfield which didn't leave their back four so exposed tbh 

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I think Kirchoff did a good job at that. I think Sunderland needed a midfield which didn't leave their back four so exposed tbh 

Yes true...they bolstered the midfield and the defence. Two good signings from Big Sam there.

Archived