fuchsntf Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Leicester have put in an offer for Arsenal player Ozil, to play alongside Mahrez, drinkwater and Mendy. ozils agent c was seen on the same planet, as Leicester. Sources came from the same sources as what sky, evening standard and other bog useless media outlets they themselves have been using. More proof,... I am like a dog chewing a bone, I know the idea is great so it must be true.
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 He's not on the plane to America, confirmed.
Dynamogoon Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 I saw him in magazine earlier. He didn't look happy at Arsenal. I'm not in the know, but I think he's deffo gonna sign
MPH Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 5 minutes ago, fuchsntf said: Leicester have put in an offer for Arsenal player Ozil, to play alongside Mahrez, drinkwater and Mendy. ozils agent c was seen on the same planet, as Leicester. Sources came from the same sources as what sky, evening standard and other bog useless media outlets they themselves have been using. More proof,... I am like a dog chewing a bone, I know the idea is great so it must be true.
Freeman's Wharfer Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Who's photoshopping the online store offering an 'Ozil 7' option?
Buzzell Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Owners are flying out to the USA. Ozil is in the USA. So must be true.
Brooksy Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 I'd sign him just for the reaction from the arsenal fans
Mark_w Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 9 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said: Hope you've got one of him with Hitler on standby in case it falls through.
Great Boos Up Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Plus his name backwards (in German slang) is actually Lizotu 's me !
Strokes Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Come on guys we have to be realistic............... At least pick someone who could get into our first team. Like errrr, oh shit.
Wortho Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 I see the AFC team aren't taking their trophies with them.
4everfox Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 I'd love to see the club trolling Arsenal fans by making a very public offer of 30 million for both Sanchez and Ozil just to see how they like being on the receiving end of insulting offers. It would be worth it just to see the meltdown.
Bluetintedspecs Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Not won the Premier League so is he high enough profile for us?
los dedos Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Right i'm going on every Lcfc twitter post and writing 'sign Ozil' .Who's with me CHAAAARRRRGEEEE
Mezeker Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 If i was in the owners i would put in formal offers for both Ozil and Sanchez just as a statement to them.
ARM1968 Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Ozil would be a solid addition. However wouldn't want to overpay as he was a bit off it in the Euro's. Maybe start with a cagey bid of £4 million with an eye for settling around £8 million.
fuchsntf Posted 25 July 2016 Author Posted 25 July 2016 Ranieri also went after Sanchez, but was reminded by Simpson , that he was the buffoon who keeps showing imaginary cards to the ref. So Claudios offer..... sorry cant think of a punch line, can one of you complete it..???
Chairman of the Bored Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 I saw him in Morrison's buying some bratwurst. Must be true.
KFS Posted 25 July 2016 Posted 25 July 2016 Met him in the airport and asked him if it's true. He replied "Ja" Read into that what you will
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.