Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Quick Brown Fox

Infighting

We really did have some savages out yesterday, saw a fight over some shirts on the way in and one bloke just shouting at everyone.

In the toilet neat block 510  though was the worst, someone had just had a shit on the middle of the floor at some point during the second half, disgusting thing to walk into.

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Haha good for you, plenty were they before you as well. 

Great return argument. You were clearly never one of the fighters. ;)

2 minutes ago, The Railway Man said:

We really did have some savages out yesterday, saw a fight over some shirts on the way in and one bloke just shouting at everyone.

In the toilet neat block 510  though was the worst, someone had just had a shit on the middle of the floor at some point during the second half, disgusting thing to walk into.

Literally?

Guest Mee-9
2 minutes ago, The Railway Man said:

I saw that. 

I died laughing when I walked into the toilet and was greeted by that. 

What possesses some people? We go to London and go completely feral. 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

No mate never been in a fight in my life. But call my opinion "neanderthal" that's cool. 

It was.

Was this our usual home support though? Plenty have  a drink before home games and we never get trouble to this extent.

27000 Tickets. Season Ticket Holders obviously took the bulk, Members had few thousand and maybe a few hundred made it to general sale.

I know some STH's would have passed on reference numbers to friends, I did, but surely not enough to create the problems of yesterday.

7 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

I saw that. 

I died laughing when I walked into the toilet and was greeted by that. 

What possesses some people? We go to London and go completely feral. 

No idea, I just went in and thought wtf, that's not...oh yeah it is, how nice.

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

How can people have a shit at a football ground, must be a frightening experience

Frigtening enough in the cubicles, let alone having the gall to just do it on the floor in the middle of the whole place, somebody must have seen him.

1 hour ago, filbertfoxy00 said:

Nobody has the right to stand, or have their choice to stand respected. It is a requirement of the FA and of Wembley Stadium that people are seated, and anyone persistently standing should be ejected.

Those who wish to remain seated are always in the right. 

Oh yes?  So maybe they can extend the rules to eject the succession of people arriving back from their loo visit 10 minutes after half-time and continually spoiling the seated view!  

I don't mind people drinking all they like before a game so long as they don't impact of others with their consequential selfishness. But some always do.

In a pub yard nearby, one even threw a flare which hit a little girl in or near her eye...accidentally, but recklessly just the same.

I know that photos were taken but was amazed all hell didn't break out because the little girl looked clearly hurt and upset?  

Am I still drink or does everyone seem to be posting twice? 

Anyway, there was a little scrap at Wembley Park after the game, not sure who was fighting who but there plenty of morons about. I seen one guy who must've of been in his 40s walk up to a united fan and said something as he walked past. Not sure what he said but it upset the united fan. 

Embarrasing. 

Guest Mee-9
3 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

How can people have a shit at a football ground, must be a frightening experience

I remember at Peterborough away. Once you'd waded through the toilet which was already inches deep with piss, someone had shat in the sink. 

No toilet roll either anywhere. 

20 minutes ago, promised land said:

Spot on, I've got two WC's in my house but I don't sit to have a piss, I stand.

Just because there's a seat there doesn't mean I have to sit down.

Actually it does mean you have to sit down when you're in a football stadium, it's kinda the rules!

I like to stand at football matches, I've been to games when literally everyone has been standing, also stood on the terraces at some places.

But until safe standing areas are introduced then we're all going to have to accept that we have to sit for the majority of the time.

I buy a ticket to watch the football and be part of the atmosphere. If I stand the bloke behind me can't see without standing himself. If I sit down, we can both watch the game with no problem.

Group of lads yesterday getting over excited after one orange squash too many decided to chuck about some hotdogs they had just wasted money on. Went all over a 50+ ladies back and on her handbag. Big lads day out though wasn't it?! Who gives a ****?!? 

:revenge: WANKERS!!!

Saw a few scuffles between city fans, but absolutely no end of scraps between city and a Man U. don't think I've ever seen as many fights at a game.

Even on the train home it all kicked off and some united fan got his nose splattered across his face.

Guest Mee-9

The bloke on my row with his missus too were embarrassing. 

He was bladdered also and he took a tumble 5 minutes into the game. Felt sorry for the lad infront of him, sat there with his missus and he didn't know whether to punch the bloke, call him a cnut or just leave it.

Archived