Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

41 minutes ago, SB87_LCFC said:

The guy behind Mahrez is Slimani, have on good authority from Portugal that Slimani is in England for talks with us

Wish that were true. Islam Slimani is 6ft 2 you may want to take a look at that photo again.

So we're off again!

vichai's next photo will need to have wasyl holding riyad by his knackers!

Anyway, checking in/checking out- who knows?  He should be at training his morning so if he was checking in for last night he will have to leave well early today.

conte is quite an impressive character. He is apparently staying at that hotel for the time being. Chelsea will be making plans for next season already. It wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to speak to riyad re the next window or next summer. I think conte is the type of person who would want to speak with someone face to face before making plans.

I just don't see RM leaving in this window unless it's a knockout offer (like 60m). 

what I do know is that if Chelsea wanted to speak to riyad on the quiet, they wouldn't do it at that hotel.

1 hour ago, SB87_LCFC said:

The guy behind Mahrez is Slimani, have on good authority from Portugal that Slimani is in England for talks with us

It is not him. It's Mahrez's mate, his instagram is something like 'agent Bibs'. Regularly seen together and photos with each other on instagram.

I assume Chelsea are also signing Man Vs Food's Adam Richman who was also staying in that hotel yesterday then?..... Christ!

It's a sodding beautiful hotel with a helipad, which whilst well known for being where Chelsea put their new players/managers whilst they find a home, is also frequently used by our owners & players.

I did enjoy the bit where we thought the 5'7 guy was slimani though :) 

36 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Certainly looks like Slimani (whose name just auto corrected to spinach, akimbo, animal and skinny) and for that reason alone... gerrimin.

Mahrez 7/4 to join Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal,

4/7 to stay.

Amazing what checking into a hotel does to the market 

Which way should we lump today?

Archived