Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

15 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

On Sunday he didn't look interested though. Even when he didn't receive the ball it was arms out in the air. In certain games we can't afford to carry - especially away from home. We have a great talent in Gray and can't afford to risk him for a player that's not 100% in it. It's not hard to go and tell the manager what he's feeling, Raneiri wouldn't stop him either way.

As for fickle bunch - well, every football fan is fickle. People seem to think it's just us when it's not.

All I can say is he had dozens of games like Sunday and then we see many games many many the opposite 

he gets a special type of assesment on here and elsewhere and it does make me wonder why 

he is the Player of the year FFS , and an amazing tallent , let's ease up on the kid FFS , he is still an immature footballer , the best is yet to come. 

gray looks a serious talent for sure , but Mahrez ON HIS DAY is world class  ! 

Anyway I'm done defending him , it's mental that I'm even having to do that and we haven't even had a proper competitive game yet ! 

Get behind the lad ! and he will produce

On Sunday Hearing some Fat bird with badly fitting sun glasses and a fat kid constantly shout "Mahrez sort your fcuking head out you lazy shit" almost made me pass out laughing , her and her daughter needed to take a long hard look at themselves and leave poor Mahrez alone  lollol 

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

All I can say is he had dozens of games like Sunday and then we see many games many many the opposite 

he gets a special type of assesment on here and elsewhere and it does make me wonder why 

he is the Player of the year FFS , and an amazing tallent , let's ease up on the kid FFS , he is still an immature footballer , the best is yet to come. 

gray looks a serious talent for sure , but Mahrez ON HIS DAY is world class  ! 

Anyway I'm done defending him , it's mental that I'm even having to do that and we haven't even had a proper competitive game yet ! 

Get behind the lad ! and he will produce

On Sunday Hearing some Fat bird with badly fitting sun glasses and a fat kid constantly shout "Mahrez sort your fcuking head out you lazy shit" almost made me pass out laughing , her and her daughter needed to take a long hard look at themselves and leave poor Mahrez alone  lollol 

If they're that fat they probably shouldn't spend too long looking at themselves. It can be bad for one's self-confidence.

4 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

They've basically just said they're stories bullsh*t, how would they know Mahrez wants to join arsenal if he doesn't want to make his desire public? Some articles are so funny.

Still quoting Eurosport France!

nothing story ...

nah we win the transfer window trolling if this goes from mahrez has left to join chelsea to mahrez has gone to chelsea to hold his mate's hand whilst we sign them both. heroic. 

Puns required to get this new Mahrez thread closed.. if he goes we can open up a new threat and talk about wrist slitting and the like. 

Some random Chelsea fan guy from twitter telling deal is done with chelsea and agent confirmed it(which is bullshit)

Another source is Eurosport which is suggesting he is going to Arsenal

Chill guys,he is staying

i am confident 

1 minute ago, bobrivers said:

Chelsea fan here. I personally think there's nothing to this rumour and the player is staying put. But out of curiousity, if Mahrez were to leave what do you think would be the fair price for him in the current market?

£100m + Kante

Archived