Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Chelsea EFL Match Thread

1 minute ago, Benno_Levin said:

Chilwell is having a hard time against Moses - he's skinned him a couple of times. Good experience for him - look forward to seeing how he responds.

This.  There is no substitute for playing against top-level opposition, to gain experience.  I hope and expect that Amartey, Chilwell, and Hernandez will acclimate to the pace of the EPL, and to our current squad.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Let's look at the contentious decisions.... Totally ignore our our penno shout.

Christ this is the most bias commentary I've heard in a long time. Championship standard.

It's mad. I genuinely can't believe it... the co-com is the worst I've heard 

The co commentator has been banging on about Pedro's offside chance early on as if it means something. "Chelsea got in behind earlier on with Pedro" Ermmm no he didn't it was offside.

What made it worst was that he was saying "The linesman should have given Pedro the benefit of the doubt" but he was clearly offside in real time and the replay. 

It is reminded me of the Peter Beagre days - Who is the co-commentator by the way?

Archived