Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

Will Shinji ever score a normal goal?

I was saying this to my bro tonight. I think i used the term everytime he scores he looks like a 3 legged donkey trying to lick a carrot... Almost everytime he scores he either makes it look incredibly difficult or just looks like Boris Johnson in the celebrity UNICEF match years ago. Either way, he makes me laugh in a good way. I love him to bits, a massive heart and massive effort everytime he's asked to put on the shirt, even for all his nay sayers on here, yes it doesn't always go well for him, but you can never, ever say he hasn't gave 100% and the joy in his face when it does go well. Priceless

I cant stop smiling when I see Okazaki for some reason.

He reminds me of one of them little wind-up toys. You turn the little key thing and set him away and he just runs and runs and ends up falling over. Its almost like his legs are so short and muscly that he cant bring his leg back and kick normally. As soon as he brings that leg back he acts like a piss head on a night out trying to kick the stray beer can but ends up on his ass. He goes all out of kilter and acts like someone has span him around 20 times ans let go.  Its almost like one of my mates golf swings when he gets the driver out. He needs 6 swings to connect and it still ends up in the bushes.

I love the bloke although now he has cut his hair I think he has the goal scoring mojo. Keep cutting that hair Oka, keep the power!!!!!

from the one yard out line he is the best striker in the world but from further out he struggles with his shooting and getting it on target, love the guy though as he always tries his best and is full of running and plays with a smile on his face, could do with shooting practice and learning from the other strikers that we have although this may change his natural game

Archived