Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Kasper Schmeichel

10 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Scenes in August when he twats a ball straight out of play and another FT match thread goes into meltdown.

Why ain't Jakupovic starting!!!??!

He's been fantastic this world cup - really pleased for the guy. Fingers crossed this will give him a lot of confidence for the new season. Wanted him to go through obviously, but he's one player we really want back and ready to play from August, so on a slightly selfish level, glad to see him heading home. 

46 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm not always his biggest fan but you can't argue he was excellent last night and has had a good tournament. The sort of moments that might convince someone to make a bid for him.

Quite possibly, but he aint going anywhere as far as I am concerned! 

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Remember when Hamer and Jakupovic were deemed as better because people wanted to go against the grain and be different? lol 

People fail to realise that over 6 or 7 season your going to have peaks and dips in form.

16 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

He’s on the cusp of being world class IMO. A great season next season will cement that. 

He’s been with us 7 years now!!

I think of De Gea, and wonder if there's a single reason why he shouldn't be considered world class. 

Nonetheless: regardless of how one would define "world class", I am certain he will be remembered by all Denmark fans for decades to come. 

1 hour ago, halibut said:

I think of De Gea, and wonder if there's a single reason why he shouldn't be considered world class. 

Nonetheless: regardless of how one would define "world class", I am certain he will be remembered by all Denmark fans for decades to come. 

World class to me mean would he get in a world 23 man squad, so no for me.

However good keeper, LCFC legend no doubting that one! 

• Like 2

Kasper has proven himself in both the Champions League and the World Cup now. He's International Class at the very least.

Last season was not his best, but he was outstanding in the season prior to that. 

I'm a big fan of his and very glad he's been with us for so long. The only player I can think of that always applauds the fans after every home game. I actually think he might be with us once his playing career is over given how influential he's been behind the scenes and that he comes across as pretty intelligent. Could even see a Kasper / Wes managerial double act taking over at some point!

• 2 weeks later...