Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Club Brugge Home Match Thread

3 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

People jizzing themselves in the first 6 pages of this thread because we went 2-0 up against Brugge. lol

We're looking just as inept as ever now - normality resumed. 

You sound delighted to be proved right

Just now, MC Prussian said:

People only posting when we're not doing well and chasing after the opposition and the ball at the end of a match thread... :facepalm:

Typical.

I was posting at the start of the thread funnily enough m8. I actually posted on page 5 (I think) that we shouldn't get too ahead of ourselves because we put 2 away against a 'pub team' - a pub team we're now struggling to hold a lead against. 

I've been watching the game since then, please do excuse my lack of posting - sorry it wasn't up to your required number of posts. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

I was posting at the start of the thread funnily enough m8. I actually posted on page 5 (I think) that we shouldn't get too ahead of ourselves because we put 2 away against a 'pub team' - a pub team we're now struggling to hold a lead against. 

I've been watching the game since then, please do excuse my lack of posting - sorry it wasn't up to your required number of posts. :rolleyes:

You love to wade in the misery.

And that's got nothing to do with the amount of posts. If you're feeling inferior for whatever reason, your problem.

Archived