Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 2 Middlesborough 2 Post match thread

I don't understand why Mehrez off as he was one of better ones and only one who could get a ball to Slim. 

King, was he even playing? He should not be in this side ever, and Morgan/Huth should be replaced as with new rules, they stand no chance anymore. Drinky for captain..

Vardy is not natural striker and this shows whenever opposition team play deep (and everyone does against Leicester). Keeper, with no good communication with back 4, he is less than ordinary.

Ranieri needs 2-3 top players this January to save season and get team to top 10..

Embarrassing performance. Some of the players are actually stealing from the club nowadays. 

Big changes needed. 3 in midfield from now on, home or away. Defence needs all the help it can get with 3 old men and Simpson who somehow became a footballer despite not being able to kick a ball. 

Amartey and King was as poor as expected. King was barely involved and even though Amartey was actually noticeable on the pitch and got stuck in, he didn't have a good game. 

Albrighton and Vardy need to be dropped for the next month or so, robbing a living now. I think Mahrez needs help, or dropped. 

Bleh. Slimani was good though.

Remember this time last season and Ranieri churning out that same line "the target is 40 points". Tongue in cheek then, but now he needs to repeat it and we need to fight ugly for every point we can to get to that number. Normal service is resumed...we are in a relegation dogfight without question.

Such an inspired team selection. No ideas as to how to accomodate Drinwater not being there. We robbed Boro. 

We lack ideas, guidance and know how as to how to compete in this league. Poor signings combine with a lack of tactical awareness. I'm complaining yes, so shoot me. This is unacceptable.

1 minute ago, Mythyaar said:

Remember this time last season and Ranieri churning out that same line "the target is 40 points". Tongue in cheek then, but now he needs to repeat it and we need to fight ugly for every point we can to get to that number. Normal service is resumed...we are in a relegation dogfight without question.

yeah..we never hear that now do we?

lol at our fans.

Cast your mind back to getting beaten under McLintock, Milne, Levein or Holloway and knowing that we were awful but loving City anyway.

Imagine being a Palace fan.  In free fall, scored 3 to lead going into added on time, then concede two.

Or worse, imagine if you follow Hawick, who  today played an away fixture in the Scottish Cup about a 7 hour drive away at Elgin and lost 8-1.

We don't know we're born.

Can people stop saying things like plastic fans and over reacting.

to the ones that say this, I have 2 questions for you.

did you throughout the game at any point slate the players, manager or club?

when we as the champions equalised in injury time against a promoted team, did you over react when we got a point? 

Im guessing yes.

we all want our club to do well and are entitled to an opinion when things are not going well at all in the league, things do need to change and fast.

sorry if I sound like a plastic over reacting fan.

have a good evening everyone.

Result is irrelevant. Even if we had scraped a win I'd still be furious with that shambols. We look like we have never played with each other before. Stringing 2 passes together is like mission ****ing impossible. We totally lack attacking creativity and the defence is broken. Zieler is completely incompetent in his distribution - has he never heard of a counter attack?

If you were to watch Leicester at the minute not knowing anything about them, you'd place them in league 1 at best. Ranieri needs to stop doing the same thing every week and actually do his job. An embarrassment to the title of champions.

Archived