Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 2 Middlesborough 2 Post match thread

1 minute ago, midland_red said:

I don't listen to him...and according to what I hear on FT he can go and do one

never heard such a bigger **** in all my life

he loathes us for some reason

EDIT: probably cos hes ginger and smells of baked beans

Toothless in attack, toothless in defence. CB's can't beat opposing CFs up and JV9 (and his partner(s)) not pressuring defences enough. We needed more cultured defence in the summer and surprise surprise we still need it. Kante more than papered over the cracks last season but they are really showing through now. 

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

As bad as we were, how sweet was it celebrating wildly just after that cvnt Valdes wasted so much time. 

That time wasting probably cost them the game as the ref clearly allowed us one more attack.. that wouldn't have happened had he not tried to do that 

We keep making the same mistakes week in week out. Doesn't gloss over the fact there is a lot of problems with this team that need sorting.

slimani is a hero, should start instead of vardy next week.

Fuchs should be praised for his offensive efforts, seemed to be the only threat going forwards.

Dont know what's funnier, L1 chanting about getting their clappers back or seeing a large proportion of them leave at 80. 

A team that has reverted back to the team prior to the great escape.

No tactics, no effort, no skill, and a stubborn manager who refuses to be critical of his players, who are letting him and us down, or flatly refuses to change players or system that isn't working.

Claudio needs to man up, is it him or the players who isn't doing their job, it's one or the other.

We are that clueless at present, I personally think we are nailed on for relegation, can't see more than 3 teams being worst than us.

Its time now for the players and manager to adapt or **** off.

No delusional fan here, expect nothing near last season, mid table and champions league, was what I expected, not this ugly Sunday league horror show everyweek.

Should probably have delayed posting until I calmed down, but rant over.

2 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

A team that has reverted back to the team prior to the great escape.

No tactics, no effort, no skill, and a stubborn manager who refuses to be critical of his players, who are letting him and us down, or flatly refuses to change players or system that isn't working.

Claudio needs to man up, is it him or the players who isn't doing their job, it's one or the other.

We are that clueless at present, I personally think we are nailed on for relegation, can't see more than 3 teams being worst than us.

Its time now for the players and manager to adapt or **** off.

No delusional fan here, expect nothing near last season, mid table and champions league, was what I expected, not this ugly Sunday league horror show everyweek.

Should probably have delayed posting until I calmed down, but rant over.

great post

Supporters have the right to be critical even though I don't agree with booing your own team. The standard of football has been largely dire of late with little indication of getting it sorted. Calling fans plastic or constantly pointing to the CL campaign - which is great outcome wise at the moment - can't mask that. We can be and desperately need to better!

I am going to risk getting slated by saying I thought Armartey and King were 2 of our better players today.

Armartey slightly better than King but I thought they both put in a good shift and done as well as expected against Middlesbrough's 3 in the middle.

2v3 is always going to be difficult no matter who we play there and I certainly thought there were plenty of poorer performances from other City players today.

Archived