Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 2 Middlesborough 2 Post match thread

We are lucky fookers.

And we are in trouble I think.

Weve not made the right signings in the summer, our younger players are rubbish (Amartey) or bang average (Gray) and we are a lot worse than we were last season.

Its a fine line. That last minute penalty will render his thread middle ground, whereas it would have been scathing. 

Very scrappy. How PL-champion quality players can suddenly forget how to do basic things is beyond me.

We're in a slump for sure. We miss out first choice midfielders. Still confident we'll finish safe from relegation with a few games to spare.

Just now, Barky said:

I stand with the proper fans celebrating at the end after all the plastics had done their booing and ****ed off home. Stay at home next time boys. **** the moaners! Up the Leicester!

Sorry but can't agree with that. The team has played absolute dross outside an easy champs league group. Any fan has their right to express displeasure when for months things have been going south and it's easily identifiable but the coaching team has done nothing to address this. Ask yourself what you'd be saying now if we had not won the league last season? But I agree with the up the Leicester. 

Embarrassed to hear the boos after our exploits over the last 18 months. Really disgraceful.

I feared worst without DD pulling the strings as there is little creativity in the middle of the park without him and our top players arent performing. That makes for a bit of a toxic mix. 

Up to 13th.... We are flying!!!

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Some embarassing comments in the other thread. and yes embarrassing  play by our players but have some faith. we all know we wont win the league and i think we are trying to live up to something thats impossible to. wr just need to recognize last year was last year and focus on playing as a team.

Once we get danny and drinky back things will turn around. i believe.

Who's Danny? He better be bloody good.

Having to rely on 2 penalties to scrape a draw AT HOME against MIDDLESBROUGH. First one should not have even been a penalty after HMS Morgan pushed their player.

I would usually at this point compare to Championship or League one however Sunday League would be a compliment.

Absolutely horrendous. Where has all our fight gone?

Vardy and Mahrez need dropping, as does...well pretty much everyone.

That midfield two scares the hell out of me. I love Kingy, but he barely did anything if you ask me, while at least Amartey seemed to be better. His aerial ability is very handy.

I stand with the proper fans celebrating at the end after all the plastics had done their booing and ****ed off home. Stay at home next time boys. **** the moaners! Up the Leicester!

My thoughts exactly, piss weak effort with 3 minutes left. Not a good look. As for those that didn't turn up? Won't be surprised if those same "plastics" end up filling the stadium against Man City unlike they haven't done today.

Archived