Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

6 hours ago, Innovindil said:

If it's true that Bojan wants out of Stoke I'd love to see him in a Leicester shirt.

Inconsistent maybe but when he's on song there isn't many better.

Bojan is an odd one. He was brilliant before the long injury and brilliant again shortly after it. But just like at Barca and Roma, he's gone off the boil again.

I agree he needs a club who can get the best out of him and I'd be very interested to see what he could do in a City shirt. If he were already here, he'd be a brilliant replacement for Mahrez through January.

Having him in the side alongside Mahrez and Gray might also help the transition to a more attack-focused but possession-based style of play. But I'd be a bit concerned that he'd be good for half a season then rot in the reserves.

Feck this sh1t.  Let's keep bedding in the youngsters in preparation for next year and beyond and, in the meantime, spunk a few million on Winston Reid and Matt Phillips just to make sure we stay up this season.

Come on you Foxes!

Rumble.

X

Am I crazy for suggesting Javier Pastore from PSG? Apparently fallen out of favour under Emery, and now linked with China after a lack of game time...

He's only made three appearances for PSG this season it appears - two of those in the league.

Pie-in-the-sky though, I know :P

13 hours ago, shailen said:

A player I'd like to see here is Moussa Dembele (Spurs). He's a rotation player there although he's been starting recently...great player

The same Moussa Dembele who is now commonly regarded as one of the best midfielders in the league. Would I want him to sign for us? Certainly. Is he a realistic target? Certainly not. 

Guest CityFan 06

Thing is, we're probably lacking a player who is creative in the CAM type role. Bojan would potentially solve that for us, although his Wiki page has him down as a winger or striker. We could do with a player of his ilk.

Guest CityFan 06
2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

N'Didi, Bojan and a decent CB and I'd be very happy with our business this window. I'd be surprised if we signed Bojan, but stranger things have happened. 

Same here, can't really see it but you never know.

14 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

Have we been at all linked with Bojan cos 15 year old FM playing Ozwin would jizz his tiny little pants off?

Yeh where is the link to this? Last I read, was that he wanted to leave but Hughes has convinced him to stay and would give him more playing time.

Like the idea of a signing like this though, as we are lacking some creativity in the number 10 type role, especially with Mahrez gone 

Archived