Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2017 Deathlist

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Former German chancellor Helmut Kohl, the "Father of the German Reunion", has died at age 87.

So, the mighty cabbage is to be replanted ("kohl" is German for "cabbage", I believe).

They're going to need a very big seedbed.

In all seriousness, a big figure in modern European history politically as well as physically.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, davieG said:

Barry Norman

Edited out.

That's one with a personal connection. 

In the 70s, my Mum was rumoured to fancy him - though I think she was more interested in David Essex & Errol Brown of Hot Chocolate.

My Dad was alleged to fancy Esther Rantzen, but denied it....I hope he was telling the truth.

Haven't seen Bruce Forsyth for around over a year or so now.

I know he's had various scares in aneurysms being discovered and heart trouble (?) but hope he'll be back in some capacity soon.

There isn't really a true 'TV great' than him to be honest, even despite the amount of "stars" there are regularly on television in this generation.

43 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Esther Rantzen was on the tv a few days ago .. can't believe she's now 77 .. looks good for her age.

My Dad obviously wasn't the only one with a crush on her. :D

Too smug for my liking and her teeth are rather intimidating.

With the late great Rod Hull, remember an interview with Emu after he died saying that when he heard he just went limp. Mind you falling off a roof while trying to mend your aerial to watch Man Utd on the TV is pretty daft. Everybody knows Emus cant fly

grotbags.jpg