Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sunderland Match Thread

I'm intrigued to find out whether some of these regulars finally sense some urgency and understand that they need to up their ante a bit.

Let's see how it all pans out before we start criticizing the manager, shall we?

If we can't get a result at the bottom-of-the-table club with the talent that we have at our disposal, then we ought to be worried.

Guest seanfox778

I'm bricking it for this game now, only way I can see a win is if Sunderland have a shocker which is still a possibility. 

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Everyone in a great mood again this week I see. With the players we have available, I'm not sure what people were expecting?

Vardy to be dropped. Okazaki and Slimani to start if a front 2. Maybe give Musa or Hernandez a start.

Worried! Lot of pace in the Sunderland team, reckon they'll win the midfield battle and Defoe is just the type of striker to knock a couple past us. Albrighton and Vardy should not be starting. Musa on the left and Okazaki up top and that team would be lethal.... Not defensive at all! But lethal

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Mahrez could actually just sit in the centre circle all game and he still wouldn't get dropped. 

And then people give Gray stick for getting frustrated lol

Probably.

Then again he's been the only player thats played anything like last season.

7 goals and 3 assists in 19 appearances and people want him binned. Have a word. He's too good for us.

Archived