Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Porto away Pre Match & team selection discuss

Zieler

Hernandez    Amartey  Wasalewski   Chilwell

Mendy

Drinkwater       James

Musa                                                  Gray

Ulloa

Don't give a ****.

BUT what I will say is use a few of the fringe players and say to them this isd your chance, play well, prove yourselves and play yourself into Saturday's team to replace the arsewipes that are currently starting, that's not gonna be a hard task though is it.

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Don't give a ****.

BUT what I will say is use a few of the fringe players and say to them this isd your chance, play well, prove yourselves and play yourself into Saturday's team to replace the arsewipes that are currently starting, that's not gonna be a hard task though is it.

I'll all for the no spot is safe approach but this is a weird situation as it's Man City at the weekend and Bournemouth the Tuesday after. In a senses our boys would be winning a place to become the sacrificial lambs that go out against Man City when we should be earning spots for Bournemouth. I see that ending with the same 9 or 10 players going out against Bournemouth that couldn't get the job done against Sunderland, West Brom, and Boro. 

7 hours ago, weller54 said:

Don't give a flying f**k!

....our PL debacle has completely overshadowed the CL run! 

so much wrong with this statement it hurts. us being bottom half of the premier league has overshadowed being unbeaten in A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP?! ?? ????! !! ? !!!! 

get out now mate if that's the way you look at it, football's not for you. 

39 minutes ago, Max Power said:

No-one is worthy of a 'rest'. Who even is a must pick at this point?

I'm in Portugal for this and I can't wait, no matter what XI is put out. Maybe a 'reserve' team might actually stake a claim.

But then the reserves won't be picked for Man City because they're tired and we'll have to play the shithouses

Perfect opportunity to try out a new system. I expect we'll lose either way as they need the win to be sure of qualifying but lets try and get through this game learning something about our squad and not getting any injuries.

Oh and give Drinkwater a game. Keep him match fit for Bournemouth.

Expectation:                                   Reality

Hamer                                            RRZ

Johnson                                        Simpson

Hernandez                                     Huth

Wasil                                              Morgan

Chilwell                                          Fuchs

Gray                                              Mahrez

Drinky                                            Drinky

Mendy                                           Amartey

Kapustka                                      Albrighton

Muskwe                                         Vardy

Uche                                             Slimani

We won't see a youth side put out as being suggested by a few on here. None of them are in the squad for this competition.

7 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

so much wrong with this statement it hurts. us being bottom half of the premier league has overshadowed being unbeaten in A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP?! ?? ????! !! ? !!!! 

get out now mate if that's the way you look at it, football's not for you. 

I think he just likes being negative.

I agree with you, it's ridiculous that some people seem happy to throw this competition out the window having dreamt about seeing their team compete in it for months.

Archived