Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Should we keep Ranieri as manager?

Do you want to keep Ranieri as manager?  

460 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep Ranieri as manager?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I love Claudio I really do . However, I love Leicester more and the thought of relegation sickens me. Last season, Mahrez, Albrighton and Huth were seen as gods to us. This season they're shit and need to be shipped out. Why would we view Ranieri differently?. 

8 minutes ago, Parafox said:

To quote my own post.... we are one of the few that did.

When? Last time I can think of us being in a relegation battle in the prem and getting shot part way through the season was Peter Taylor, and that wasn't a success. At best you could argue Levein and Kelly in the championship in recent years (although actually that was a decade ago already).

For all those saying 'he should stay unconditionally', have you really thought about this?

You do know if we get relegated, we are basically fooked?

We have a 30 mill striker in Slimani..we'd get nowhere near that for him.

We have Drinkwater, Mahrez and Vardy on the arse end of 100k per week. We even have Musa on allegedly 60k per week.

Youd really be happy to keep Ranieri and accept Ranieri, even if it meant we were back in the Championship?

Two things... 

1. If we were to drop, this squad would look nothing like it does now. You could wave goodbye to half of your 'heroes'

2. The Thais won't accept this. Lose again at home to West Ham, I think they'll sack him anyway. I think they must be worried already,

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

For all those saying 'he should stay unconditionally', have you really thought about this?

You do know if we get relegated, we are basically fooked?

We have a 30 mill striker in Slimani..we'd get nowhere near that for him.

We have Drinkwater, Mahrez and Vardy on the arse end of 100k per week. We even have Musa on allegedly 60k per week.

Youd really be happy to keep Ranieri and accept Ranieri, even if it meant we were back in the Championship?

Two things... 

1. If we were to drop, this squad would look nothing like it does now. You could wave goodbye to half of your 'heroes'

2. The Thais won't accept this. Lose again at home to West Ham, I think they'll sack him anyway. I think they must be worried already,

Has anyone said he should stay unconditionally?

I just think he is has dumbfounded, on how quick his heroes from last year have lost their legs, and

they are not producing 10% of what they achieved last season. We are all confused, but now he has seen

more than enough, to at least try and change or pull us out of this rut.

In the end it is his job, to re-assess and recalculate. 

Because of his achievements he gets the whole season for me.

Even if it is an hard 20 game campaigne, if he gets us above 14th and showing more formvthan now.He gets next

season, if we dribble to another great escape, I am open towards club descision.

If we go down and play rubbish from now, it will be damn hard from my view point, but yes I would vote he has to go,

I will never have or post a bad word over him.He gave us the dream and then the impossible uncalculatable wonder.

We found that special something, for us to produce the great escape, now Claudio has to re-find or re-kindle it.....

But his way !!!    He has to re-build and honestly accept, our turgid and poor we play, no more protecting his present, gameday selections.

He now has to respect what & how the fans see it, before he even loses the die hards like me.

One more time..I will keep the faith until the base irritating blind trust, becomes impossible to hold onto.

Nothing will ever beat last season but can people stop saying stuff like he should have a job for life etc etc etc.It's this season where the problems are and we're in the shit he's never had any since arriving and I'm struggling to see light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully that will come in January!

I'm not one for over reacting but he is writing his own obituary. I've said it before this season, he's either beyond arrogant or tactically inept? Churning out the same losing tactics week in, week out is unfathomable. If I was an investment banker and just kept spanking money on the same woeful stock without trying something new I'd be sacked.

So in short - Senior Ranieri do something quickly or walk with grace my friend.

6 minutes ago, Barky said:

Has anyone said he should stay unconditionally?

Yes, lots of people. This must be about the third thread on the subject. In fact, one thread was about 'stick with him whatever'.

Its crazy talk.

Loyalty is with your club, not your manager.

There would be no loyalty in sticking with a bloke for the sake of it, then apologizing if he got us relegated.

Its a really though call for the Thais I must admit.

Talk of Raneri going is absolute rot!! Oh yea of the short memory. All these folk who reckon he should go just haven't a clue.

Yes we all know we paid £29M too much on Slimani and other players thhat were bought in the summer have been less expensive forays into the transfer market but just remember who was in charge of player recruitment at the time. Ironic the guy should be plying his trade at Everton after today's performance.

Just now, David Hankey said:

Talk of Raneri going is absolute rot!! Oh yea of the short memory. All these folk who reckon he should go just haven't a clue.

Yes we all know we paid £29M too much on Slimani and other players thhat were bought in the summer have been less expensive forays into the transfer market but just remember who was in charge of player recruitment at the time. Ironic the guy should be plying his trade at Everton after today's performance.

And you'll stick with that if he takes us down will you?

Cant have this debate/tread every time we loose. When we win its hail claudio the great, when we loose its question his job! Its like the old leicester again, when we are winning we are full if praise. Loose 1 in 3 its lets sack him. Whoever voted to get rid or are undicided are clearly plastics and havnt a clue. Get a grip he brought us our only premier league title 

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Yes, lots of people. This must be about the third thread on the subject. In fact, one thread was about 'stick with him whatever'.

Its crazy talk.

Loyalty is with your club, not your manager.

There would be no loyalty in sticking with a bloke for the sake of it, then apologizing if he got us relegated.

Its a really though call for the Thais I must admit.

Fair enough. I've just scanned back through this thread and nobody has said they think we should stick with him unconditionally. Plenty of faith being shown in him of course, but not unconditional support. So it just seems a bit like you're arguing with yourself.

1 minute ago, Alex_LCFC said:

Cant have this debate/tread every time we loose. When we win its hail claudio the great, when we loose its question his job! Its like the old leicester again, when we are winning we are full if praise. Loose 1 in 3 its lets sack him. Whoever voted to get rid or are undicided are clearly plastics and havnt a clue. Get a grip he brought us our only premier league title 

Lose 1 in 3 or win 1 in 9?

1 hour ago, Father Ted said:

It's frustrating that we can all see that we shouldn't be playing 4-4-2, that our central midfield isn't good enough, that we need to press higher up the pitch,  that Albrighton isn't a left winger and that Gray needs to be more involved. How long until he realises this though? 

Didn't Gray play today? FFS

Archived