Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

1 minute ago, brucey said:

Just says we're interested... which Moksky confirmed a few pages ago?

Notice the "IMO"!

Regardless of what Moksy says, that site only puts up something if they are certain of an impending bid.

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Yep.. It's going to I think. 

Weird. Must be because the player wants to and Boro can see a deal with Bojan being done. 

Be interesting to get Boro fans take on him. Usually the best indicator of how good he really is

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Weird. Must be because the player wants to and Boro can see a deal with Bojan being done. 

Be interesting to get Boro fans take on him. Usually the best indicator of how good he really is

Check my earlier post re. Popcorn required...

6 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Check my earlier post re. Popcorn required...

lol:sweating:

Felt like I was intruding on a family domestic! 

Great insight into the type of player he is though and made me feel a bit more positive. Sounds like he is very hard working and creates goals and scores them too. 

Best quote "

Gaston by a mile for me. They're totally different players. Bojan is your typical fast-passing Barcelona midget gem in the David Silva mode. Ramirez makes a big difference for us because as well as being creative and a dribbler, he's spiky, nasty, a workhorse, great in the air and has a bit more Suarez about him. Half the games I've seen him have for us, he's been one of the hardest workers in the team and the first line of defence. Great player, hope he doesn't go but the signs don't look good."

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

lol:sweating:

Felt like I was intruding on a family domestic! 

Great insight into the type of player he is though and made me feel a bit more positive. Sounds like he is very hard working and creates goals and scores them too. 

Best quote "

Gaston by a mile for me. They're totally different players. Bojan is your typical fast-passing Barcelona midget gem in the David Silva mode. Ramirez makes a big difference for us because as well as being creative and a dribbler, he's spiky, nasty, a workhorse, great in the air and has a bit more Suarez about him. Half the games I've seen him have for us, he's been one of the hardest workers in the team and the first line of defence. Great player, hope he doesn't go but the signs don't look good."

Old Marv having a nice bicker :claudio:

Just now, Moksky said:

Enquiry was made last week

I hope this doesn't turn out like the Silva debacle, with us putting all our eggs in one basket only to be denied in the last hour, leaving us without a player for a position we desperately need filling. 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I hope this doesn't turn out like the Silva debacle, with us putting all our eggs in one basket only to be denied in the last hour, leaving us without a player for a position we desperately need filling. 

I know Silva deal was done. Club delayed the signing to be big marquee signing and his club convince his agent and player to stay and better his deal!

We didnt make that mistake on Ndidi.

25 minutes ago, Moksky said:

I know Silva deal was done. Club delayed the signing to be big marquee signing and his club convince his agent and player to stay and better his deal!

We didnt make that mistake on Ndidi.

Ya fvckin jokin me aint ya?!

Archived