Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

Just now, gcxttle said:

This is my team for today. Ignore the bench, not sure if Vardy is even fit. 

IMG_7405.JPG

If Simpson is out this is what I'd go for. Benalouane should be playing but obviously isn't. Slightly frustrating that players don't keep their places having played well, starting XI seems to set in stone regardless of performance.

8 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

They've both been as shit as each other. People are just more willing to overlook some of the baffling stuff huth does for some strange reason

Well it probably as something to do with Morgan supposedly our captain,the guy can't even inspire himself.we have seen Morgan with some one else against Hull,we haven't seen Huth with some one else yet.

Today is a big game for us, but not season defining as others have suggested. A draw wouldn't be terrible with us being away from home and with results yesterday going our way. We don't want to play for a draw as we have in other games recently though, as Swansea will win. Claudio needs to get his team selection and tactics spot on and the players need to show the fight and desire of last season for us to get anything. 

My worry is, if reports are to be believed that Claudio has lost the dressing room, will the players give 100% to get a win? We will soon find out 

13 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

If Simpson is out this is what I'd go for. Benalouane should be playing but obviously isn't. Slightly frustrating that players don't keep their places having played well, starting XI seems to set in stone regardless of performance.

Amartey is better than Simpson at right back in my opinion. 

30 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Today is a big game for us, but not season defining as others have suggested. A draw wouldn't be terrible with us being away from home and with results yesterday going our way. We don't want to play for a draw as we have in other games recently though, as Swansea will win. Claudio needs to get his team selection and tactics spot on and the players need to show the fight and desire of last season for us to get anything. 

My worry is, if reports are to be believed that Claudio has lost the dressing room, will the players give 100% to get a win? We will soon find out 

Well next week palace are at home to Boro and hull at home to Burnley. Palace and hull win, we lose to Liverpool and we will be in the bottom 3. I think today is a must win.

34 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

Amartey is better than Simpson at right back in my opinion. 

Meh, I can see why people think that but I just don't see Amartey as a natural right back. His positioning isn't that great and let's be honest he isn't that much better on the ball than Simpson, which lets him down. Simpson is still the best right back we have despite his limitations 

13 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Well next week palace are at home to Boro and hull at home to Burnley. Palace and hull win, we lose to Liverpool and we will be in the bottom 3. I think today is a must win.

Palace Boro has got 0-0 written all over it.

1 hour ago, dayday said:

I very much doubt Ranieri will drop both CBS, what I would like to see is Chilwell at left back, Amartey RB and Benlouane in for Morgan.

With Chilwell and Amartey as full backs we have full backs that can get up the field, this will help the midfield no end especially Mahrez who can concentrate more on attacking rather than his defensive duties.

I doubt this will happen though, as I think Ranieri will stick with his usual team hoping they can turn it around after all the publicity this week.

Benny is not in the squad.

35 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Meh, I can see why people think that but I just don't see Amartey as a natural right back. His positioning isn't that great and let's be honest he isn't that much better on the ball than Simpson, which lets him down. Simpson is still the best only right back we have despite his limitations 

Fixed it for you :D

1 hour ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Well it probably as something to do with Morgan supposedly our captain,the guy can't even inspire himself.we have seen Morgan with some one else against Hull,we haven't seen Huth with some one else yet.

Not his fault he's given the arm band though is it? 

There's been a number of occasions this season I've felt sorry for him after he's taken a bunch abuse covering for huths mistakes. 

Archived