Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

On 02/12/2017 at 23:07, Rogstanley said:

Hopeful of making some nice investment gains on Monday on the back of their bonfire of the taxes. Shame for all the ordinary Americans who will have to pay for it!

Markets have started OK, nothing spectacular. 

Too much uncertainty around Trump.

On 12/3/2017 at 09:04, FriendlyRam said:

Its car crash tv lol

It was Trumps lawyers that wrote the tweet regarding the flynn sacking.... lol

Comical

Does anyone with a hint of sanity actually buy that?

Still, I'm not going to be hopeful until Flynn turns over something really spectacular for Mueller to use...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42226752

Sigh. No, the natural resources of Utah should be kept as far away from those who would strip-mine and exploit them as possible. Unless they're paying your campaign a wedge for the favour, huh?

He's giving back to the citizens, silly.

Oh wait... indigenous people aren't citizens are they?

In other news, apparently, he also lies or talks general tripe to suit the agenda of the day...

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-president-usa-lying-twitter-outbursts-government-distrust-a8084231.html

5 hours ago, Buce said:

Hmmmm...AIPAC on the one side, Erdogan on the other. Which way does Trump go?

(Also, IMO short of starting a nuclear war it will always be the environmental policy of this administration that will be by far the most damaging act of it.)

Just now, leicsmac said:

Hmmmm...AIPAC on the one side, Erdogan on the other. Which way does Trump go?

(Also, IMO short of starting a nuclear war it will always be the environmental policy of this administration that will be by far the most damaging act of it.)

Absolutely in agreement, Mac, but recognition of Jerusalem has the potential to light up a powder keg in the Middle East.

5 minutes ago, Lionator said:

He's doing it to try and stir up more trouble in the Middle East to prove his point against Muslims. He's a complete psychopath.

I've said this before, but I honestly don't think this is all him - there's other powers at work here and he's just going along for the ride with them. Same with a few other issues, too.

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

He's doing it to try and stir up more trouble in the Middle East to prove his point against Muslims. He's a complete psychopath.

Exactly. To justify the further expansion of his travel ban to include more majority Muslim countries by providing optics that show them as burning American flags. It's the same reason he re-tweeted the videos from Britain First. This is going to get much, much uglier and American Muslims are going to become the targets of persecution, if intelligence doesn't prevail in my country (which it won't)

Guest FriendlyRam

Hes not going anywhere is he sadly

Its like leiscmac says, its become obvious hes just a puppet, the real culprits behind all this cant be seen, theres no way this frigging idiot could be doing all this on his own, hes just the fall guy. If they really wanted him out hed be gone, weve seen it all before over here (tony blair etc)

21 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Hes not going anywhere is he sadly

Its like leiscmac says, its become obvious hes just a puppet, the real culprits behind all this cant be seen, theres no way this frigging idiot could be doing all this on his own, hes just the fall guy. If they really wanted him out hed be gone, weve seen it all before over here (tony blair etc)

Who are the real culprits behind this? Would it be a certain religious group?

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Who are the real culprits behind this? Would it be a certain religious group?

Nah. The evangelists and AIPAC only have so much pull, though I'm sure they're ok with what he's doing right now.

Of more influence are the military and other special interests there. War - or at least the threat of it - is good for business, even if the US doesn't get involved directly. Follow the money.

Whatever you think of him Trump really does keep his promises doesn't he? I didn't think he'd do this.

So much ignorance all over the internet today, anyone who isn’t Jewish or deeply familiar with Jewish history, custom and faith cannot understand the significance of Jerusalem. It’s not possible for East Jerusalem to be separated from the state of Israel.

That small part of that small city is the womb of the Jewish people, it has been through every exile, pogrom and massacre of them.

It must be part of Israel, which includes Islamic Jordanian governance of the Temple Mount and equal status for Israel’s Arab Muslim and Christian citizens, but don't expect the press to give you that information on the front page of anything.

He'll be the most popular US president in history in Israel now.

18 minutes ago, MattP said:

Whatever you think of him Trump really does keep his promises doesn't he? I didn't think he'd do this.

So much ignorance all over the internet today, anyone who isn’t Jewish or deeply familiar with Jewish history, custom and faith cannot understand the significance of Jerusalem. It’s not possible for East Jerusalem to be separated from the state of Israel.

That small part of that small city is the womb of the Jewish people, it has been through every exile, pogrom and massacre of them.

It must be part of Israel, which includes Islamic Jordanian governance of the Temple Mount and equal status for Israel’s Arab Muslim and Christian citizens, but don't expect the press to give you that information on the front page of anything.

He'll be the most popular US president in history in Israel now.

There is a certain brutal honesty to it.  I would like to see him now demand the end to illegal settlements, and the handover of existing ones to the Palestinian government.  Now that would be powerful.