Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

23 hours ago, justfoxes said:

What a nightmare I had last night !

I dreamt that Claudio had been sacked and was replaced by Nigel fuching Pearson with Keith Harris and Orvil as his assistants !!??

Fuching hell I woke up screaming !!:whistle:

& you could go beserk when they announce Pardew

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I am intrigued by Frank De Boer. I'd love Hiddink as he would keep us up without question but long term he won't want in on this.

i agree but frank is a risk as he's an unknown in this league. Give it Gus till the end of the season and then let's go from there.

if Shakey does well in the next couple of weeks - I would choose him no questions asked. He's been with us through a lot, the players know him and have done before the ££££ and cars.

When Pearson stopped talking to the radio and Shakey would come on in his place - I was quite impressed by his tone and manner.

I don't want the big names, I don't want the quotes in the paper....I want someone who is proud to be manager of Leicester - not proud to be in employment.

Mancini..dont think we are a "big" enough club for him

Hiddink...ditto

Rowett...not enough experience

Pardew...would show some passion on the touchline which i think we need but over time seems to alienate people

Pearson..needs Walsh or Cambiasso alongside

De Boer...dont really know him, but not enough  experience of the premier league

Shakespeare...too close to the players

Hodgson ..maybe in the v.short term

Hoddle ..got some wacky ideas, shouldnt have left Gazza out of the World Cup squad and has been on the sidelines for a long time BUT when it comes to tactics he seems to know his stuff. Think he would also be v.good at developing/teaching some of our younger players  ie Chilwell,Amartey,Gray   

1 minute ago, Dickov22 said:

My top (realistic ish ) choices would be as below:

1) Nigel Pearson

2) Sean Dyche

3) Eddie Howe

4) Gary Rowett

5) David Wagner

The owners will go for a big name though. No doubt about it.

Poked my own eyes out after reading 1 and 2

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

Poked my own eyes out after reading 1 and 2

One of them built the squad and backroom staff that won the Premier league and the other has performed miracles at a tiny Championship on barely any budget.

5 minutes ago, drofmor55 said:

Hoddle ..got some wacky ideas, shouldnt have left Gazza out of the World Cup squad and has been on the sidelines for a long time BUT when it comes to tactics he seems to know his stuff. Think he would also be v.good at developing/teaching some of our younger players  ie Chilwell,Amartey,Gray   

There just aren't enough memes of Charlton Heston on his knees screaming in terror with which to respond to this post.

7 minutes ago, Dickov22 said:

My top (realistic ish ) choices would be as below:

1) Nigel Pearson

2) Sean Dyche

3) Eddie Howe

4) Gary Rowett

5) David Wagner

The owners will go for a big name though. No doubt about it.

No2. No. Just No. Odious, bitter man.

We surely cant go back to Pearson. Cant believe people would be happy with that. It would just feel like a backward step in my eyes.

I really don't know who I would want.

Mancini - Title winner and has a small affiliation with the club. Would he be up for a relegation fight though?

Hiddink - Has he got it in him anymore

Dyche - Gravel throat c*** but fair play to him he is doing well at Burnley

Pardew - Piss off, Allardyce cant even save the mess Pardew left CP in.

Di Matteo - Won the Champs league but for me still not good enough

Pearson - Not for me, love the bloke don't get me wrong but I just don't think it would be good. The relationship between him and the owners im not sure can be repaired.

O'Neill - Again not for me, Love him but I just cant see him being a success with us again. Would feel like a backward step going for a previous manager imo.

Im going to leave an open mind and wait for the announcement. Out of the list I would probably go with Mancini.

Archived