Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

To be fair, Mancini hasn't only just left a club, he's been out of work since August. It's fair to say that we wouldn't represent a step up in his managerial career, but it's hardly like him pitching up at Doncaster. We're a club who are still in Europe who have money to spend and a talented, albeit massively underperforming, playing squad. With good management, recruitment and tactics, there's no reason why we couldn't be a decent long term prospect.

15 hours ago, lnkstern said:

That would be...  so incredibly odd to wrap my brain around.  Hard to separate my dislike for Ars from potential dislike for Wenger.

That tweet from Mancini, for me is a clear sign of getting fans on side. Praising Ranieri. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

1720567-36409705-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050

It'd be the coup to end all coups, but he'll end up at Bayern or Dortmund when he leaves Hoffenheim. Brilliant young manager, the same goes for Pal Dardai at Hertha.

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Am I being stupid not knowing his name? I know the face :D

Julian Nagelsmann, 29 year old manager of Hoffenheim. He's taken them from relegation certainties to fourth in the Bundesliga in under a year, spearheaded in part by the goals of a certain Andrej Kramaric.

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Julian Nagelsmann, 29 year old manager of Hoffenheim. He's taken them from relegation certainties to fourth in the Bundesliga in under a year, spearheaded in part by the goals of a certain Andrej Kramaric.

Yep, thanks for that mate, Knew I'd seen his face. 

Return of the Kram? :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Has Mancini been in a relegation battle? 

Need someone like that really 

Kind of do but kind of don't. I'm not too keen on the idea of some scrappy, get it sorted, park the bus type coming in and turning us into Westbrom. With 13 games left I think there is still time to play some proper football and avoid an out and out dogfight. Something in between would be fine, with experience of success and fighting against relegation. I want someone who can teach the boys how to play lovely football but also instil that winning mentality.

Just now, Bilo said:

Mancini now odds on with most bookies.

Always came across as decent manager to me, but that training incident with Balotelli is automatically on my mind with him.

Showed he can have a bad side of him under pressure.

2 minutes ago, irishmenfox said:

Next manager should be Ranieri but failing that I wouldn't mind some English passion and who know the league like Sean Dyche, Roy Hodgson or Harry Redknapp

7d71f99bfa85650749fa8d1c56990259a99214a99a77f936d091c81622103819.jpg.3d312de90458a627091beff4a170389c.jpg

Archived