Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

9 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Shakey will have the job for the Hull game. If we win, he'll have it until the end of the season and we'll assess the situation then.

This is my hope. beat Hull, Shakespeare keeps us up and then go for Wagner if Huddersfield don't go up.

Are our owners so scarred by the Pearson experience that we're now only looking at 'nice' candidates ?

His win ratio is ok, but I'm wary of anyone coming in and trying to change things at the moment. We're in a very fragile state as a club.

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I've just thought..at least if it WAS Woy, this place would be better!

Firstly, say we lost at home to Burnley, we'd pretty much ALL agree that Woy was a cnvt.

And some of the comments, pictures, gifs etc would be hilarious!

Im laffing as I write this, thinking about it....

lol

Looking at him on the bench looking lost like he's on day release would be quite entertaining aswell

1 minute ago, Livid said:

Are our owners so scarred by the Pearson experience that we're now only looking at 'nice' candidates ?

His win ratio is ok, but I'm wary of anyone coming in and trying to change things at the moment. We're in a very fragile state as a club.

I think there is a little truth in this. As people our owners comeback across as nice people, who value respect and traditions.

They will have been hurt personally and professionally by some of the media reports that surrounded our Nigel.

When picking a new manager they will certainly be looking for someone who will cosy down and embrace the media, rather than someone who will fight them.

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Firstly, say we lost at home to Burnley, we'd pretty much ALL agree that Woy was a cnvt.

lol

Just imagine the 'Stupid things Roy does' thread. 

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

lol

**** me; I'm always in for a giggle; but this thought only sends a shiver down my spine. 

1 minute ago, ajthefox said:

Did you read my post? All I said was it's not poor. I'm not arguing for Roy just pointing out a criticism which frankly didn't add up.

It would have had us 9th last season. Plenty of people expected us to finish around that mark this season.

I did read your post. I know you don't want Roy but then you said his win ratio of 40% isn't bad. A 41% win ratio at Liverpool is poor and rightly resulted in the sack. We aspire to be a top 6 side (owners words) we aren't going to do that with a boss, who, with a big budget at Liverpool, achieved a win ratio of just 41%. 

12 minutes ago, bigDfox33 said:

The Fans need to stand up and be heard because if this clown gets in LCFC are screwed, he will be playing vardy on the wing for sure and what ever else u can imagine, I think id rather have shakey for now

I know.

Seriously did people not see how totally clueless he was in the Summer?

No game plan, Kane taking corners etc 

Archived