Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

15 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Good shout, let's seriously try and get it going. Although would the owners know who woy is lol

Yeh keyboard warriors have already told me off on twitter for Woy. ok maybe #notoroy as there are a lot of sensitive people out there bless

Managed to get a bang average shite England team to every championship he could 

decent club record 

would do A good job 

if he wasn't working with such a bunch of snakes !! 

I have seen worse appointments ! 

:filbert_2:

Just now, teblin said:

He was poor with England but did a decent job with Fulham and West Brom.

not as bad as some make out, but wouldn't be my choice

Poor with England ?? 

Are you kidding me ? 

Thats a terrible England team he did his best but was working with champions league reserve team players really 

Just now, GaelicFox said:

decent club record 

would do A good job 

It's a big fat no for me. Sorry Woy

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

decent club record 

would do A good job 

Have you been on the potcheen Paddy

3 minutes ago, teblin said:

He was poor with England but did a decent job with Fulham and West Brom.

not as bad as some make out, but wouldn't be my choice

This is exactly how I feel, England as a job is just not a marker for any manager, there is absolutely no job like it so much ridiuclous expectation, the players looked scared half to death everytime they step onto the pitch, even under a manager like Capello the players looked so so scared. In recent years especially the players freeze whenever they get close to an important game, sure part of that is to do with the manager but its so clear the issues are deeper than that.

The Liverpool job was just too big for him and he took it at totally the wrong time however at clubs in similar positions to ours he has always made sure they are solid, well drilled and tight at the back which is what you need to survive, I wouldn't want him because I don't think he would gel with our players but the way some people make him out you'd think he had been relegated multiple times and left teams in dire straits

Just now, GaelicFox said:

Poor with England ?? 

Are you kidding me ? 

Thats a terrible England team he did his best but was working with champions league reserve team players really 

We have just witnessed first hand what happens when you have a manager who cannot motivate a group of players.

That is exactly what this useless bastard did in the Euros.

He presided over one of the worst displays at both the Euros and the World Cup.

He is also a cautious defensive type which will not suit us whatsoever.

Above anyone else this bloke I do not want.

Please please no.

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Poor with England ?? 

Are you kidding me ? 

Oh yeh you're right. His brave plucky England got knocked out by the mighty Iceland, filled to the brim with world class stars. Roy did a fantastic job. 

Archived