Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilsthorpe Blue

Title Winning seasons mementos

For my 30th birthday, my wife got me a Leicester shirt from 1986 (the year I was born) and her step dad (who works for Bolton wanderers) managed to pull some strings and got it signed by the whole title winning squad! She also got it framed for me. Best present ive ever had! 

On 21/03/2017 at 14:19, Footballwipe said:

My video archive of the season. It's my absolute treasure. It includes

- Every single match in full, from both UK and international feeds

- Every MOTD, MOTD2 and Premier League Review section with our matches

- Every Premier League Preview show

- Every Gillette Soccer Saturday bit when they talk about Leicester

- The Chelsea-Spurs game in full with all the post-match reaction

- A plethora of SSN bits about us

- All extended interviews uploaded by Sky Sports on Deman

- All SSN footage from 10pm the night we won the title.

- BBC, ITV news footage on the night/day after we won the title

- Special TV shows and documentaries produced by NBC, BBC, ITV and beIN Sports

- The whole parade day broadcast on SSN

I mean I could bore you to death, but man it's 501gb of absolute pure gold. This season's is similar!

Got a copy. :ph34r:

I mean I could bore you to death, but man it's 501gb of absolute pure gold. This season's is similar!

Have you the soccer Saturday bit v palace where the fans are singing...brought a lump to my throat that did cannot find it anywhere

I know it would be a huge stab in the dark, but do you/can you have every game put onto dvd? If so any chance I could get a copy? I would pay as I know it would be some monumental effort lol

12 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

I know it would be a huge stab in the dark, but do you/can you have every game put onto dvd? If so any chance I could get a copy? I would pay as I know it would be some monumental effort lol

How many DVDs would you need for all of that?! I'd love a copy too, but it's asking a lot lol

Has there been one of those frame-able prints / posters with pencil / ink caricatures of the players with their name or signature underneath, I saw one in a pub of the O'Niell era squad. Either OTT cartoon style (Who nose what they'd do with Albrighton) or accurate drawings, it's just the sort of thing I'd like to have, photography prints are everywhere and whilst some of the photo montage ones are OK  something a bit artistic would be different.

I also have a real life squad member - Gokhan Inler, nailed to the wall of the spare room, beat that!

20 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Has there been one of those frame-able prints / posters with pencil / ink caricatures of the players with their name or signature underneath, I saw one in a pub of the O'Niell era squad. Either OTT cartoon style (Who nose what they'd do with Albrighton) or accurate drawings, it's just the sort of thing I'd like to have, photography prints are everywhere and whilst some of the photo montage ones are OK  something a bit artistic would be different.

I also have a real life squad member - Gokhan Inler, nailed to the wall of the spare room, beat that!

The Fox did a set of cigarette cards for both the title win and the CL run.

The CL set are still available.

https://thefoxfanzine.wordpress.com/

I have every single daily paper from the morning after the Chelsea V Spurs game, I really need to sort something out with them.

Bought the Chelsea V Spurs Programme off Ebay the other week, quite dull in itself but just had to have it, the day we we're Champions!

5 minutes ago, Livid said:

I have every single daily paper from the morning after the Chelsea V Spurs game, I really need to sort something out with them.

Bought the Chelsea V Spurs Programme off Ebay the other week, quite dull in itself but just had to have it, the day we we're Champions!

How much did that cost?

Can't find one anywhere now.

1 hour ago, fazzyfox said:

:appl:lol

I took my shirt from the title winning season to matches from early April when I thought we could actually win it and started to get it signed. Took me till November to get near enough all the players that made an appearance that season which is now hanging up on my wall. 

I did birch's run the day we had the presentation which Is also signed by the birch which I haven't found a spot to put in the house just yet:)

Then got the usual bits like a flag and a programme from the big games.

Not specifically LCFC memorabilia from that season (I’ve still got various clappers etc) but this bottle has stayed in the same position since the Chelsea Spurs game ???

image.thumb.jpg.0d9f5df4b5045a015a3b7e707f34355a.jpg

I want to get it flattened, I had some flattened beer bottles hanging up when I was younger but not sure if anyone does it anymore? 

Archived