Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

Summer 2017 player incoming / outgoing

34 minutes ago, brucey said:

Gray's at it again :rolleyes:

Probably been told the line-up for tomorrow and that he's on the bench again. Rightly so, when Albrighton and Mahrez have picked up recently. 

If Mahrez stays this summer, then I am sure Gray will look for 1st team football elsewhere, but whether he would walk into any of the other Premier League team's starting 11, I am not so sure. 

Bit of patience could really pay off for him, but I don't think he can be judged too harshly for being frustrated by the lack of playing time. I would be more concerned if he just accepted it. 

Hopefully he can make an impact from the bench tomorrow, and he can look to force his way into the team for Sunderland. 

On 3/30/2017 at 13:05, MC Prussian said:

I've seen plenty of Traore this season and calling him a limited footballer is an understatement. He's got physique and he's fast. That's about it. No skill, no precision, little teamwork, and only works on the right wing.

Sounds like Jeff..............

I wonder if Luciano Vietto is still on our radar.

We were heavily linked with him in the summer of our first season back in the prem and its clear our scouts don't mind going back for players further down the line, e.g. Wague.

His career is kind of in limbo atm after such a great spell at Villarreal.

Currently on loan at Sevilla from Athletico but I can't see him getting in Athleti's side any time soon.

Could be a lovely option up top if/when Ulloa leaves this summer.

4 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

I wonder if Luciano Vietto is still on our radar.

We were heavily linked with him in the summer of our first season back in the prem and its clear our scouts don't mind going back for players further down the line, e.g. Wague.

His career is kind of in limbo atm after such a great spell at Villarreal.

Currently on loan at Sevilla from Athletico but I can't see him getting in Athleti's side any time soon.

Could be a lovely option up top if/when Ulloa leaves this summer.

Did he play vs us? Because if he did I didn't notice him. 

Guest Danny Clender

Ambition doesn't fill the gap of what is still lacking in his game, that comes with maturity and experience.

He's great, he has potential in abundance, but he's not there yet.

Whichever club he goes to, he's not walking into the starting line-up, ambition or not. 

Patience my dear boy, patience. 

Get rid of musa, Mendy

Must try keep Kasper

Would love to keep mahrez but if the right offer for him comes in, we should honour the gentleman's agreement we have

I'm not too fussed if slimani stays or leaves. I think he might have a better 2nd season if he stays though.

We need replacement for huth/Morgan. And someone who can pass the ball and distaste the midfield to have as replacement/backup for drinky.

13 minutes ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

Get rid of musa, Mendy

Must try keep Kasper

Would love to keep mahrez but if the right offer for him comes in, we should honour the gentleman's agreement we have

I'm not too fussed if slimani stays or leaves. I think he might have a better 2nd season if he stays though.

We need replacement for huth/Morgan. And someone who can pass the ball and distaste the midfield to have as replacement/backup for drinky.

Can't see any top teams coming in for Mahrez, his performances just haven't been good enough. 

Archived