Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Ben Gibson - Interest

23 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

I understand what you're all saying, he can do his job with just his phone and his laptop, but just look at the photo and decide whether that's how you want our transfers conducted. No wonder our rivals are stealing a march on us! 

I've decided. The tw*t should get these targets in the bag then fuch off on holiday, anywhere he likes, for as long as he likes. Who cares!

6 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

I've decided. The tw*t should get these targets in the bag then fuch off on holiday, anywhere he likes, for as long as he likes.

I just don't understand the hate for this guy.  

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Back to Gibson... why are his heading stats so poor?

That's a very good point, particularly with the way we defend, driving attacks wide and absorbing crosses.

According to whoscored.com his weaknesses are aerial duels and tackling.  Kind of important for a centre half.  

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Back to Gibson... why are his heading stats so poor?

Usually plays alongside a big partner who does most of the heading. Ayala and Chambers for us compliment him brilliantly. Huth or Maguire would compliment him well if he went to you.

He tended to do most of the clearing up in and around the ground, partner does most of the heading.

13 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I just don't understand the hate for this guy.  

Goes back a long time for me, and I still will never understand how he ever rose to the position he finds himself in now.

On 01/07/2017 at 19:41, TaggertvsWise said:

Unless his dad has about 30 years on his uncle Steve I doubt it was. The way the question was put and the slightly muted response made me feel it was a friend of the family.

The guy he was talking to was pushing 90?!?

3 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

If Everton do land Keane for £25m, and we wern't in for him at all, it's a massive joke on our behalf, Keane and Maguire could of been our defence for many years to come. 

I thought that the last time we bid for him he didn't want to come here?

4 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

If Everton do land Keane for £25m, and we wern't in for him at all, it's a massive joke on our behalf, Keane and Maguire could of been our defence for many years to come. 

We probably were in for him....but Everton trumps us now

1 minute ago, Bamba's Babes said:

Are you serious?

Yes. What reasons for the hate, that are backed up by evidence, rather than rumour innuendo and illogical reasoning? 

Genuine question - Have I missed them?:dunno:

3 hours ago, BoroWill said:

Usually plays alongside a big partner who does most of the heading. Ayala and Chambers for us compliment him brilliantly. Huth or Maguire would compliment him well if he went to you.

He tended to do most of the clearing up in and around the ground, partner does most of the heading.

25mn does seem very steep!

690363492.jpg

18 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

He wasn't ever very err, Keane on coming here. 

Some of you lot really are embarrassing.

1) Rudkin isn't the be all and end all. He won't be the only person at the club working bringing players in and keeping hold of players.

2) He's got his phone and laptop on him. This is 2017, not 1917. He's got everything he needs.

3) Today is the first working day of the transfer window.

4) Who is to say he's not on holiday with the intention of meeting a few agents? May as well bring the family along with him.

5) If he's got kids when is he supposed to have a holiday?

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Some of you lot really are embarrassing.

1) Rudkin isn't the be all and end all. He won't be the only person at the club working bringing players in and keeping hold of players.

2) He's got his phone and laptop on him. This is 2017, not 1917. He's got everything he needs.

3) Today is the first working day of the transfer window.

4) Who is to say he's not on holiday with the intention of meeting a few agents? May as well bring the family along with him.

5) If he's got kids when is he supposed to have a holiday?

1) He is the decision maker, it all goes through him.

2) Yeah he's 'working from home' - we all know how that goes

3) Nonsense

4) This is 2017, they don't need to meet in person

5) End of May/start of June

4 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

1) He is the decision maker, it all goes through him.

2) Yeah he's 'working from home' - we all know how that goes

3) Nonsense

4) This is 2017, they don't need to meet in person

5) End of May/start of June

1) As i've said, he's got his laptop and phone.

2) How does that go then?

3) What? It's fact.

4) I've never heard of anybody making multi millions deals over the phone.

5) So when they're still at school? 

15 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

3) What? It's fact.

5) They're still at school until mid july aren't they?

Do agree with your post in general though, half the threads become Rudkin hate pages.

7 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

5) They're still at school until mid july aren't they?

Do agree with your post in general though, half the threads become Rudkin hate pages.

Someone said his daughter is celebrating finishing her GCSEs.

Ween I was at school we didn't have to go back after our exams finished. 

28 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

3) What? It's fact.

More importantly Rudkin is the Director of Football and Eduardo Macia is the Head of Senior Player Recruitment

He is responsible for managing the recruitment department and implementing the short, medium and long-term player transfer strategy.

He is responsible for working alongside the Manager and Director of football to identify prospective transfer targets. Under the management of the Director of Football he is accountable for setting up the first initial steps in the transfer strategy.

https://www.lcfc.com/teams/staff/performance-recruitment

All this Rudkin bashing is tedious in the extreme. Presumably it's some of our younger fans that think winning the premier league and challenging in Europe is the new norm. 

This is the most successful period ever for our football club. The ' idiots ' that some of you ridiculously say are in charge behind the scenes, not fit for purpose blah blah have taken this football club to one of the worlds top 20. When I was watching at Filbo we were nowhere near the top 500. We have great owners who have an eye for talent and it's their call who runs our club and how it's run.

some of the criticism of so called ' small ' clubs like west Ham, West brom and any other club not in the top 8 is cringeworthy.

enjoy your holes let the club do what they do best and enjoy the football next season and try to keep a grip on reality!

Archived