Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Ben Gibson - Interest

53 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

English player just needs a connection with Spurs and they're instantly given a call up 

Yes Livermore and Mason are two that spring to mind off the top of my head. I'm sure there are quite a few more.

17 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Any English player in the Spurs squad is almost guaranteed an England call up.

Exactly this.

Spurs are the new Man Utd in that aspect - Any English player in their squads are nailed on for the England Seniors team regardless.

16 minutes ago, Worthington said:

So Spurs, reportedly, want £25m Gibson to replace Wimmer, (who they hope to sell for  approaching £20m).

We could help them on their way ....... Wimmer, by today's market values, would be a decent option at that price!

Having two Austrians in defence not a good idea from the crap I see every week I am here.

44 minutes ago, Worthington said:

So Spurs, reportedly, want £25m Gibson to replace Wimmer, (who they hope to sell for  approaching £20m).

We could help them on their way ....... Wimmer, by today's market values, would be a decent option at that price!

Paying what Spurs want for wimmer would be off the scale stupid 

12 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Spurs are a nightmare to deal with. ... we should steal the deal asap

I'm not as keen on Gibson as Maguire, but it would be hilarious if we knicked two targets from the spuds lol. Adrien Silva would be the trifecta but I'm not sure we need him now we have Iborra. 

3 hours ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

I'm not as keen on Gibson as Maguire, but it would be hilarious if we knicked two targets from the spuds lol. Adrien Silva would be the trifecta but I'm not sure we need him now we have Iborra. 

I would love to have Gibson & Maguire..... Great pair of young English CB,s And it would piss off the spuds

Archived