Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Can't they just all get relegated? ?

Losing 3 of the more established competition as things stand to be fair. If we can get our shit together next year then we need to be looking at 7th at least!

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Literally spent 5 minutes before that working out whether West Ham worth a silly fiver to go down

Their run in is nightmarish tbf. That goal is huge because you could easily see them going the remainder of their games without getting a point.

Joe Harts weaknesses on who scored. Not good weaknesses for a goalie

- Weaknesses

Saving close range shots
Weak
Concentration
Weak
Catching crosses
Weak

Edited by gurru991
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Their run in is nightmarish tbf. That goal is huge because you could easily see them going the remainder of their games without getting a point.

I've no faith in us to win at home the way we are playing. If they come here needing points, I suspect they'll get them.

Just now, Tuna said:

I've no faith in us to win at home the way we are playing. If they come here needing points, I suspect they'll get them.

Valid - don't know why I keep backing us tbf.

59 minutes ago, MarshallForEngland said:

I have to say I love Andy Carroll. Genuinely think if he wasn't such an injury-prone shipwreck he'd have been a truly iconic player in the prem. 

steady on

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Just read that if Burnley surpass Arsenal into 6th and therefore Arsenal have to play in the Europa League qualifying stages.... 

then Arsenal have to cancel an arrange pre season friendly against Atlético Madrid in Singapore. 

Stats site gives Burnley a 28% chance of finishing 6th above Arsenal.

Burnley 1/100 to finish 7th with Skybet, Foxes 7/1 and Newcastle a tasty 66/1.

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a good keeper lose his confidence and form like Joe Hart has done. It’s bizarre really. He was only picking up a League winners medal a few seasons ago.

West Ham had a very decent underrated keeper in Darren Randolph who they sold for no real reason, to loan an old, error prone Joe Hart