Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Tadic was a tad disappointing tonight playing for Serbia against Wales.

Nastasic, a player we were linked with in January, also played but not particularly impressive.

Mitrovic was a handful for Williams. I have always rated him, as someone strong, good in the air and who can hold up the ball and bring others into play. Dispense with Ulloa, and spend the money on Mitrovic.

Tom Lawrence came on as a late substitute, but hardly touched the ball.

36 minutes ago, 49er said:

Tadic was a tad disappointing tonight playing for Serbia against Wales.

Nastasic, a player we were linked with in January, also played but not particularly impressive.

Mitrovic was a handful for Williams. I have always rated him, as someone strong, good in the air and who can hold up the ball and bring others into play. Dispense with Ulloa, and spend the money on Mitrovic.

Tom Lawrence came on as a late substitute, but hardly touched the ball.

Mitrovic scored 5 goals in the championship last season.. 

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I wouldn't mind taking a punt on that Jota from Brentford.

He's a very tidy player. Live in Brentford so I follow them quite closely and he's definitely one of their best players. Surprised they've managed to hold onto him as long as they have. Wouldn't mind him here and doubt he'd be hugely pricey. 

Smalling looks like he'll leave Man Utd! West Ham, Palace and Everton apparently looking at him. 

This is the sort of player we should be looking at! He's still young, has PL experience and could be a great signing! 

31 minutes ago, shiv said:

He's a very tidy player. Live in Brentford so I follow them quite closely and he's definitely one of their best players. Surprised they've managed to hold onto him as long as they have. Wouldn't mind him here and doubt he'd be hugely pricey. 

He had a very bad injury a year or two ago that seemed to stunt his progress. I think after last season we can assume he's back to his best. A sort of creative squad player like that would be invaluable off the bench.

16 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Silva to AC Milan, shame as i hoped we'd kept that alive. 

They signed the lad that bagged a brace against us in the Champions League. Not the Sporting midfielder.

2 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

My friend (Arsenal fan) recommended him to us... Reckon a £40m bid would get him and Sigurdsson?

I bloody wish!! £60m for both.... £25m for Llorente & £35m for Sigurdsson. Clement knows how important this season is to him so if he's to sell his key players he's going to ask for as much as possible.

Archived