Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I bloody wish!! £60m for both.... £25m for Llorente & £35m for Sigurdsson. Clement knows how important this season is to him so if he's to sell his key players he's going to ask for as much as possible.

£25 million for a 32 year old who only scored a four more goals than Ulloa got in his first prem season.No thanks.

5 minutes ago, wasthedestroyer said:

Sky sports have reported that George Boyd is to leave Burnley this summer on a free transfer.

Would anyone take him?

Thoughts?

Hope vardy wouldn't mind sitting on the bench all season if we got him!

4 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Anything in this, anyone know? Over the hill and well past it I'd say.

I have no idea whether this page is any good.

rvp.PNG

Loooooool

I can imagine him loving to constantly press and chase down lost causes. Until his ankle goes after 15 minutes. 

On 21/04/2017 at 21:26, 49er said:

Really impressed with a couple of Anderlecht players:

Tielemans - box to box midfielder, with an eye for goal. A sort of better, younger version of Drinky. Problem is that the 'bid' clubs will no doubt be in for him.

Dendoncker - defensive midfielder.

Spajic - solid looking central defender.

If Slimani, Okazaki and Ulloa leave, I still that Edin Dzeko could do a job in the Premier League. Arnautovic may be worth a shout - to think that we could have got him last year for less than we paid for Musa!

In terms of defence, if Chilwell becomes a regular at left back, why not use Fuchs as a central defender. Intelligent footballer, reads the game well and is good in the air. 

Tielemans has already agreed to join Monaco I think? I really rate Dendoncker too. 

6 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

If that's right, we should definitely get in there. I reckon we've got more pulling power than Burnley.

He's a good player but I don't think he's massively better than Chilwell would be if he was given a good run of games at LWB 

Archived