Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Still think we need another couple of signings. Namely a right back and possibly a centre back. Then obviously a Mahrez replacement if he leaves. I think based on Shakey's comments about finding it difficult to negotiate signing players that he still wants to add to the squad

Fvck this cvnting sh1t.  I think we have enough players to do well but could do with fleshing out the squad with a bit more quality to cover injuries and give more options off the bench.  I don't think we need to go mental.  Zlowly, zlowly and all that. We need to build year on year. Let's just sign Townsend, Smalling and whatshisface from Arsenal, the right back and we'll be OK this season then let's genuinely put all of our efforts into nurturing a truly world class scouting department with a vision and an ideology of how we want to play at all levels and the players we need in order to do that.  Build slowly from where we are.

If Top is reading this, I used to be fvcking great at CM01/02 so I am putting my hat in the ring to lead our scouting revolution.

Cheers

Rumble "Kit Carson" McRumble.

X

I reckon we should sign Wesley Hoedt and Yassin Ayoub, two young Dutch talents that both had pretty good seasons (Ayoub in particular). Only negative is that they don't tick the "Premier League proven" box that Shakespeare deems quite important.

2 hours ago, YesNdidi said:

I reckon we should sign Wesley Hoedt and Yassin Ayoub, two young Dutch talents that both had pretty good seasons (Ayoub in particular). Only negative is that they don't tick the "Premier League proven" box that Shakespeare deems quite important.

Definitely Hoedt, and who is Yassin Ayoub?

2 minutes ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

Hoedt, Nasri (Vardy singing Kylie, "can't get you out of my head"), Wilshere (YES, I KNOW......injury prone) and in case anyone has forgotten Hakim Ziyech, GERAMALLIN!!!

Vardy head butted with Nasri in the Champions league so i don't they would get along well (might be wrong)

hoedt definitely

7 minutes ago, YesNdidi said:

He's a 23 year-old creative midfielder that plays for Utrecht.

We were linked with him last week, but it was an unreliable source (HITC).

How big a signing would he be if we signed him in that do you think he could push for a 1st team place 

A mobile CB that can distribute clearances to one of ours.   Man City just bought one of the best strikers playing in Austria for UKP 3.5M.   There are still bargains to be had if you have a competent scouting system in place.

6 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Still could sell benaluoane, get chambers on loan or a more attacking right back than simmo as back up (like de laet/schlupp on the left side, dont have to be great player just offer a different option especially going forward) and sign smalling or Gibson, then sell Lawrence and Musa and buy another winger. Then squad would be complete.

We're not far off! Like you say if we sign another CB, attacking RB and a winger then all of a sudden our squad looks very strong.

Can only see us getting a CB and winger in this window though. No links to a RB points to us having to wait until January/next summer for another one.

9 hours ago, Harry S said:

How big a signing would he be if we signed him in that do you think he could push for a 1st team place 

Yeah I'm pretty sure he could as he can play LM as well as CM so if Mahrez leaves we could put Albrighton on the right and Ayoub on the left. He's a good player and not too expensive I reckon, maybe a fee of around £10mil - £15mil would be enough for us to land him.

3 more Smalling, Townsend and Siguardsson...get it done...Although the Ox is also a good shout.

Mahrez for 40 mil, Drinky for 25. 

Sigurdsson for 45

Smallling for 10

Townsend for 10

1 hour ago, Soundman said:

3 more Smalling, Townsend and Siguardsson...get it done...Although the Ox is also a good shout.

Mahrez for 40 mil, Drinky for 25. 

Sigurdsson for 45

Smallling for 10

Townsend for 10

Chuck an extra  £10m for both smalling n Townsend plus we will get more than £25m for drinky. But these 3 would make for our best window in a long time. 

19 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Chuck an extra  £10m for both smalling n Townsend plus we will get more than £25m for drinky. But these 3 would make for our best window in a long time. 

Yeah it'll be a smart bit of business...Or we could get smalling for 9 and then 17 million for the Ox

Archived