Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

12 minutes ago, filbertway said:

If we did sign Siggy, is he playing in CM with Ndidi? Seeing as Kelechi and Vardy seem they'll be the two up top.

I think if Drinky goes, it would make sense and only work if Mahrez went as well and we got someone like Townsend or the Ox who track back a little more and tackle 

Why are people still talking about signing Sigurdsson? He has never wanted to join us and is 99% going to Everton.

This window is getting frustrating now. We are 3 players away from having an excellent window and squad, yet there seems to be no movement at all.

I understand things will be going on in the background, but it is extremely quiet and I will be gutted if we don't go the extra step and sign a CB.RB and ACM/Winger.

Ulloa, Mendy and Musa should all probably be moved on too, especially if we do sign 3 more. Lots of work to be done still and all so eerily quiet. 

Will be a big mistake if we 'go as we are!' until January. I think it will be the difference between a low 14-17th finish to a 7th-9th finish. Splash the cash Top! 

57 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Why are people still talking about signing Sigurdsson? He has never wanted to join us and is 99% going to Everton.

This window is getting frustrating now. We are 3 players away from having an excellent window and squad, yet there seems to be no movement at all.

I understand things will be going on in the background, but it is extremely quiet and I will be gutted if we don't go the extra step and sign a CB.RB and ACM/Winger.

Ulloa, Mendy and Musa should all probably be moved on too, especially if we do sign 3 more. Lots of work to be done still and all so eerily quiet. 

Will be a big mistake if we 'go as we are!' until January. I think it will be the difference between a low 14-17th finish to a 7th-9th finish. Splash the cash Top! 

Because the thread is 'who do you want' not 'who will Leicester buy' I could say Messi if I wanted to...

1 hour ago, Soundman said:

Because the thread is 'who do you want' not 'who will Leicester buy' I could say Messi if I wanted to...

That's a shame. Annoying having to go through pages of unrealistic targets to get to some sensible ones.

3 hours ago, STUHILL said:

That's a shame. Annoying having to go through pages of unrealistic targets to get to some sensible ones.

Smalling, sugurdson and Townsend are all realistic targets and we have been linked with them all 

2 hours ago, Soundman said:

Smalling, sugurdson and Townsend are all realistic targets and we have been linked with them all 

I only referred to Sigurdsson in my post and then you mentioned Messi, so that's what my comment was addressing. Sigurdsson as I said has not been a realistic target for us for a number of weeks now, hence my questioning of people still suggesting him today. :thumbup:

10 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I only referred to Sigurdsson in my post and then you mentioned Messi, so that's what my comment was addressing. Sigurdsson as I said has not been a realistic target for us for a number of weeks now, hence my questioning of people still suggesting him today. :thumbup:

hmmm  i believe if we sold Mahrez for 50 mil and drinky went for 25/30 million, I think he would have been a realistic target

1 hour ago, hatasi said:

the awkward moment when you know that Matuidi (Best box-to-box midfielder in the world) goes for the same amount of money of iborra. (both are 29 years) #craziness

Matuidi isn't the best box to box midfielder in the world.

If we have to lose Drinkwater. We need to get enough to activate Nzonzi release clause and should already have the feelers out. He may go to a bigger club but get Iborra on the phone. Those 2 together haven't done bad in the past. Otherwise losing DD could really leave us in trouble.

Archived