Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Mahrez leaves - Ziyech, Otavio (Porto),  Thorgan Hazard

Drinkwater - Pizzi (Benfica), Silva, Benjamin Andre (Rennes), Nzonzi. Both Pizzi and Nzonzi would be extremely hard to bring in. Andre also having just signed a 5 year contract. 

29 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Definitely way out of our reach but PSG have said Draxler isn't in there plans for this season and is available

lol What a joke that is.

Signed him in January and he played out of his skin for them.

United are after a winger aren't they? He'd be ideal for them.

16 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Drinkwater - Pizzi (Benfica), Silva, Benjamin Andre (Rennes), Nzonzi. Both Pizzi and Nzonzi would be extremely hard to bring in. Andre also having just signed a 5 year contract. 

So just silva then? lol 

Anyone who won't need time to settle, weeks to get fit, an interpreter, a spokesman based in central Africa, pills to cure his constant bellyaching, guaranteed playing time, more than two touches when under pressure, a homing device for his passes, lazer guidance for his shooting, oxygen input after 20 minutes, help getting out of reverse gear if we take the lead and please, please, please a reliable winger with pace and a central midfielder with the speed, energy and imagination to get the best from his colleagues. 

56 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

I watched benfica last season and Pizzi really stood out

45 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I think we're done in this window. In January we'll be going mad trying to fix mistakes.

Yep, you know it.

We'll even miss out on someone like Townsend and end up trying to buy him next summer for £75m from ****ing Watford after they take a cheap punt on him and he sets the world alight. 

Written in the stars.  

Haha i sometimes wonder what a panel of FoxesTalk subscribers would have brought to the club these last few weeks - when they'd finished arguing of course!   And how much money they'd have spent if if was coming from their own pockets! lol

5 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Dream on lol. I just don't think we'll be in for any of these players and realistically they probably won't want to come here.

Hope I'm wrong and we can pull off at least one top quality signing before the window shuts.

Edit: If we were to lose Drinkwater and Mahrez we will certainly need some quality coming in or I see a season of struggle ahead.

Archived