Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

I guess 1-2, IF no one leaves. 

I think as long as Huth comes back strong, him and Maguire will be a very strong pairing, with Wes to the bench and Kasper as on field Capt. 

I think that is what will happen, although like others, I would like to add Smalling or Evans or Gibson to partner Maguire and transform our CB's to actual ball players. 

I'd still like a skillful no.10 too. I understand that we may not have a starting position for one with our current starting 11 and system, but it would be great to have that as an option. 10 million on Bojan makes a lot of sense to me. Someone to come and and play in that pocket behind the striker and create things, rather than our usual plan A (and B!) of lumping balls over the top. 

I am still mystified why we haven't signed a genuine RB to cover Simpson. There must be a number of adequate RB's out there we could target. Get it done!

Hoping Mahrez stays now and I still don't think Drinky will go just to sit on the bench at Chelsea. 

Hold onto them both and then a CB, RB and No.10 and we have had an excellent window.

6 hours ago, Will1981 said:

We should pay the £30m Liverpool want for Sakho. 

He almost single handedly kept Palace up last season and they have been shocking this season without him.

I personally don't rate Sakho very highly. Would not be my choice

34 minutes ago, LCFCABC said:

Jordy Clasie

If I trust any team to judge a young players ability it’s Southampton. Seeing them actively look to move someone on fills me with no confidence whatsoever. 

Any info guys on an interest in William Carvalho? I've a mate who's a Hammer now wetting himself that we're going to high jack the deal due to 'various reports'...

Would have been thrilled if true ordinarily but it could only mean the end for Drinky. And I'd prefer Drinky to stay.

10 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I think we are fairly creative, Albrighton and Fuchs delivery is great on the left and you have Mahrez on the right, Vardy and Okazaki work rate makes chances for themselves so all we lack is another option at right back with pace to overlap and a decent delivery imo 

I agree as much as i like danny simpson he lacks the creativity to get forward such as fuchs does.

Archived