Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Ah man you're right, I think I remember reading that as well but it must of just slipped my mind! He went for a bargain as well considering the money that is being thrown around now.

That Ajax team is full of promising talent though, I think there are some decent players out there in Europe available for an okay price. 

14 hours ago, gcxttle said:

We need a creative player to come from central areas, Ziyech would be perfect.

Worried with only playing 2 in the middle that we havn't got room for a flair player in that position without work rate.  

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 21:55, Livid said:

After yesterday, I want Siggurdsson!

Just spunk up the £50 million and get him in!

I don't care anymore!

everyone seems to mention hes far more influential on set pieces than during the game, statistics wise anyways, however we haven't had someone take a good freekick/corner since ben marshall!

Given our "need" for another CB, Wesley Hoedt from Lazio to Southampton is being touted at around £12m whilst upfront Lucas Perez from Arsenal to Newcastle at £13m is another reported move.

Lose a couple of our midfielders (perm any 2 from 4 of Lawrence, James, Mahrez and now Drinkwater) and we need to get seriously busy otherwise we WILL be short next season.

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

An honest footballer !!!

Then, for an encore, we could find a politician with integrity, a reliable plumber, and a lawyer who doesn't deserve to be tortured.

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Please be us! :D 

I wish! Remember signing him yonks ago on FM for us and he was a beast. Pretty good IRL from what I hear too ?

Pep is after a defender though, so I'd say it's nailed on he'll go to Man City

Archived