Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

2 hours ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

I see that Juventus are being linked with a 23 Million pound move for Emre Can, i know it doesn't work like this but i would definitely be interested with that price being quoted, although i understand that we wouldn't be an attractive choice for him. Still though good price if true!

I've always rated Emre Can. 23 mill seems cheap.

Please sign someone who can head a ball from a corner. It's so obvious we need another CB. Just get it sorted. 

We we also need someone to replace Mahrez as that performance tonight was pathetic. Take the money and invest it all on someone like Memphis Depay.

Think we need a new right side of defence. Morgan's a legend but he's done. Simpson has been playing to the absolute max of his ability but when he's not at that level he looks very poor.

Worries me we've not even been linked with a right back. Would definitely try and get a young one in even if it means spending big.

Looks a possibility that Townsend could happen, if so Musa needs to leave.

Shawcross is a possibility, but would prefer Smalling. Benny would then be out of the door.

If Mahrez leaves, would like us to go for Thorgan Hazard.

Mendy is not needed with 5 possibly 6 other midfielders (if you include Amartey) on the books

Should Drinkwater leave, scupper West Ham's plans and get in Carvaliho

7 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Looks a possibility that Townsend could happen, if so Musa needs to leave.

Shawcross is a possibility, but would prefer Smalling. Benny would then be out of the door.

If Mahrez leaves, would like us to go for Thorgan Hazard.

Mendy is not needed with 5 possibly 6 other midfielders (if you include Amartey) on the books

Should Drinkwater leave, scupper West Ham's plans and get in Carvaliho

Wow. A lot of work to do then!

30 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Shaqiri?

Would be a massive job to manage his levels of fitness vs. our style of play

Love him as a player but we wouldn't suit him and thus he wouldn't suit us.

We need a winger/inside forward though no doubt - i'd love one of Townsend, Phillips, (Antonio - might be tough to persuade), Ryan Fraser or Markovic

On 8/11/2017 at 19:19, Spiritwalker said:

WHam in talks to sign Carvalho. He's available for around 30m and

would be perfect for us.

Came on to see if there were any links to us only to find another 

Troy Deeney thread.:(

CARVALHO would be a super great signing, the bloke can hold the ball up can pass and he can tackle, he is just what we need. would pay 40m for him. also one more CB and we would be a great chance to play in Europe next year.

Archived